I can help you with that. :pass:
Thanks man. Let's work on converting these folks to more efficient options. All this save the world crap, I can't imagine what an affect my 700$ a month electric bill has on the grid. If I ran less efficient lights I'd probably be up to a grand if not more.

Both fake xmas trees are up...
Moved the ladies around, swept the floor and snapped a couple of pictures.

Menage a Tryone's at 37 and 40 inches above the soil. The stretch is about done so I'm thinking im going to super crop them in a bit to even the canopy and lower the light.
CAM02550[1].jpg

Frost is already crawling out on the leaves, they were born on 10/6. These two are going to be some nice yielding plants.
CAM02552[1].jpg

These are the results of a reversed C4 crossed with a Blackberry kush. 2 gallon pots and a 3 gallon airpot. Regular pots suck, I'm about done using them even for breeding.
CAM02555[1].jpg
CAM02556[1].jpg

Cheers!

These are the results of a reversed C4 crossed with a Blackberry kush. 2 gallon pots and a 3 gallon airpot. Regular pots suck, I'm about done using them even for breeding.
o man! i guess you were shooting for some dark purple buds on that cross haha should be a great cross brotha! good job!:slap:

Thank ya! Have you tried to make your own? Both of the parents where both purple so most of these seeds should be purples, 3 out of 3 thus far. Hoping the flowers lean towards the blackberry, denser flowers and the berry taste. We'll see shortly.

Thank ya! Have you tried to make your own? Both of the parents where both purple so most of these seeds should be purples, 3 out of 3 thus far. Hoping the flowers lean towards the blackberry, denser flowers and the berry taste. We'll see shortly.
no i havent but i got about 5 high quality f5-6 reg auto seeds that were blessed to me by a friend that i have stashed for when i do decide to start breeding :yeah: Im really excited to start breeding but i just dont have the room at the moment and it seems it may be 6 months or so until i can get to it but its DEFINITELY in my plans!:thumbsup:

Stick this on the badge request section. You should have a badge today
This white stomper has me smoked up! I can not find the page that used to be with the badge index. I did request it twice in that section previously. Do we request in LS now?

Yes, tag Aunt Mossy & brother Rebel along with your review in LS.

Back