PH Pen?

FRUMPLEMEIST

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Okay, what’s a good PH Pen that’s accurate and can actually do it’s job? I know this is something that cheap isn’t a good option. $200 is my budget for this item. I try to look on Amazon but mostly all items have reviews that have an abundance of good and bad reviews. Some people praise it and some people think it’s junk. I can never find an item that has constant good or bad reviews. Thanks in advance.

Okay, what’s a good PH Pen that’s accurate and can actually do it’s job? I know this is something that cheap isn’t a good option. $200 is my budget for this item. I try to look on Amazon but mostly all items have reviews that have an abundance of good and bad reviews. Some people praise it and some people think it’s junk. I can never find an item that has constant good or bad reviews. Thanks in advance.
Hello blue lab pH pen :thumbsup:

I've had several Apera and several Blue Labs (and others) through the years. Both worked well. But after a while they start drifting. The Blue Labs before my current Blue Labs is a full point higher than it should be.

Back