Reliable PH Pen/Meter?

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
Hey growmies

Can any of you suggest me a RELIABLE and ACCURATE PH pen/meter?

The chinese cheap shite are just not accurate. I've seen Dr.Meter PH pen on Amazon, and Bluelabs is out of my budget for now.

My budget is around £40

I had this one for my work. I check the calibration, with fluid, every 3 waterings and it has not been off once in the 6 weeks I have been going. I can't knock it. It is about 50 quid.
Screenshot_20201205-010017_Samsung Internet.jpg

HM Digital ph pen

Get this too

Amazon product

I recalibrate once a month and the ph probe is temperature compensating. I've had mine over a year now and the ph care kit was worth the money.

HM Digital ph pen

Get this too

Amazon product

I recalibrate once a month and the ph probe is temperature compensating. I've had mine over a year now and the ph care kit was worth the money.

Looks decent. Care kit defo a good investment. Keep the pen in top condition for longer more accurate life.
I must be on the over kill with calibration. Lol. Its cheap and keeps my mind at peace.

Looks decent. Care kit defo a good investment. Keep the pen in top condition for longer more accurate life.
I must be on the over kill with calibration. Lol. Its cheap and keeps my mind at peace.

I used to calibrate every two weeks but switching to RO I do it less frequently.

Blue lab if you want top end but they do cost a bit, my Blue lab EC pen was 69 Euro I think

Blue lab if you want top end but they do cost a bit, my Blue lab EC pen was 69 Euro I think
All i read is reviews on youtube on how people are sick of paying for bluelabs for them to break so easily

All i read is reviews on youtube on how people are sick of paying for bluelabs for them to break so easily
I bloody hope it doesn't at that price lol
At the end of the day it also makes a difference how you treat them, I'm sure if you don't throw them around and rinse them properly after use that they'll last and stay accurate for a lot longer than the 15 Euro ones, I have already had two of the cheaper PH pens go wonky on my since I started two months ago so decided to try the Blue lab one, if it goes cactus I'll send it back for a warranty replacement.

Back