Mephisto Genetics Pop22's New Mephisto Grow

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm re-doing my growroom and will be running it 1/2 DWC and 1/2 soil. I've got an Auto Cush finishing up in DWC right now. But I find that single res, multipot grows are not the way to go with DWC, you can't rotate plants out as they finish, as the roots get tangled by the motion created by the air bubbles.While I'm waiting for the res toi finish I closed the other res and have things now ready for pots of soil.

I have three Auto Cush I just placed in a shotglass to soak. I'm considering also planting a Chemcity Blues I received from Mitch when I bought my tshirt. I'll be planting in recycled organic soil, 2 amended with GrowMore Organic Soil builder and two amended with my own worm castings. I'll be using one gallon pots.

Last edited:
Cool pop! Best of luck bud

Hello Pop,

Good luck with the grow my friend.

I will be in and out to see some amazing stuff.

I agree though, I grow too many various things to consider the water ways.

:coffee2:

Eek

sound's like some mad scientist stuff is about to happen. i'll be watching and learning.

Disaster on this one.......I accidentally killed them all Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Well sorry and I'll try again after I get some space cleared in the grow room!

Shoot pop that is bad news :jaw: it can happen to the best of us.

Do you have some more beans? I was just about to get comfy for your next grow.

Oh no , I had the pop corn and beer ready , "Noo..you Joking..?"

Ok,and how did that happen?

what the huh?

Ok,and how did that happen?

I stepped on something and slipped, my hand came down flt and I squashed them all! I was SO pissed! The one Auto Cush I grew in DWC was one of the ones damaged by PH issues arising from a faulty ph pen. I didn't get much bud from her, but what I did get was some damn fine medicine! A little more " up" than I like but that seems to have faded a bit with curing. I vaped some last night and found it to be potent and pleasant.

Back