Dragon Meds Portal plants

iWumbo

I lost my keys
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some weed
Hiya peeples. I'm going To be starting my freebies from the portal shop
Strains: rainbow moonstone, Blackstone, ruby.
These plants will be for meds and potentially GEt hit with some stone dragon pollen. Anyways Im starting germ in some r/o
Pots. 1gal pot for black stone, 3 gal for Ruby and rainbow moonstone.
Soil. Fox farms ocean forest
Light by the sun
Water from the hose after they've popped
1493570810242881740264.jpg

Last edited:
It's always uplifting to stop by this thread!
Nice one folks for remindinding Me why I have such love and rep for this place! Meds are really what I'm into these days...
...and Dragons kicked that orrfff! Stone is 100% (as are many folks who started out here...and many Still hang out and help keep the vibe!)...gotta love free/safe Meds!:meds:

If you have room, I would put RMS & Ruby in bigger pot's. Black Stone is a great med, but kinda on the smaller side. So 1 gal pots would be fine for Black Stone.:peace:
I got some 3 gal pots. I will put the ruby and rainbow moonstone in. Thanks for the info cheers

Update. I poured the seeds out onto paper till. Rainbow moonstone and Ruby got mixed up but I know which is the Blackstone . I put them on top of fridge and I'll check back in 24-48 hours..
Looks like the start of a great grow iWumbo
Think I would go with pyrokev's advice if I could.

Do you already have the Stone Dragon pollen?
I do not have the pollen yet. but I have my purple balled Stone dragon and once he reaches of age I'll collect and store, also pollenate the female dragons. .cheers.

@pyrokev I'll do direct transplant to the 3 gallons once they germ, cheers

We have an extremely vigorous seed its either rainbow moonstone or Ruby but it's already got like two inch tap root. The other seed has little tiny stub all three have germed and are getting put in the final pots I forgot they were fems so I don't need to put in cups to sex lol
14938305555532046068446.jpg
1493830925251-2050952549.jpg

Back