Pruning vs no pruning experiment

I'm led to believe that autos don't like defoliation so I've been very sparse in leave removal on my first indoor/auto grow. Only the obviously retired ones, turning yellowish. Seeing some pictures here I might change that for the next grow :grin:

my two plants are getting into the final stage. Should I remove some big fan leaves at this point ?
Great info :thumbsup:
Go ahead and remove them. They don't provide anymore. Sugar leaves would do the job just fine. And also clip the parts of sugar leaves that block the light from bud sites - not the whole leaf just the part blocking the light, this will leave 2 or 4 leaf tips per leaf, to make sure the leaf keeps on working.

@HashMaster for a guy who is losing manual dexterity you do a very even job of defoliating! The black and white lets you see the structure better - yes?

I improved my terpene profile dramatically by adding AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000K light to my grow the last 3 weeks of flower. I agree with your penchant for a high terpene profile over just THC. I could just not get my flowers to go there before adding these lights. The StarDawg from my last grow has been cured for over 3 months now and when I open a jar the aroma fills the house. It is wonderful. I am not saying the weed I grew before was bad, it was not. It is just that the newest grows are that much better. If you do not live in the States you cannot get the AgroMax brand but UVA is UVA!
Do you mind if I ask you the height from canopy and length of time a day you run them? I have uva in my QB but I know it's negligible. So I'm very interested in picking up something to hit em at the end with. Thanks for your time and good luck to you with all you do.

Do you mind if I ask you the height from canopy and length of time a day you run them? I have uva in my QB but I know it's negligible. So I'm very interested in picking up something to hit em at the end with. Thanks for your time and good luck to you with all you do.
20" from canopy 18/6.

請問你是台美人嗎?照片有出現繁體字

[QUOTE =“ Kinezokyprios,帖子:2256686,成員:44611”]
不,我是希臘人。沃希施拉仁。臥佛寺台仁。塔拉里史萊德。對不起,我的普通話已經不好了,我開始忘記...
[/引用]
要了解了解您的答复
不,我是希臘人。沃希施拉仁。臥佛寺台仁。塔繆裡史萊德。對不起,我的普通話已經不好了,我開始忘記...
[/引用]
謝謝Understand thank you for your reply

不,我是希臘人。沃希施拉仁。臥佛寺台仁。塔拉里史萊德。對不起,我的普通話已經不好了,我開始忘記...
[/引用]
要了解了解您的答复
不,我是希臘人。沃希施拉仁。臥佛寺台仁。塔繆裡史萊德。對不起,我的普通話已經不好了,我開始忘記...
[/引用]
謝謝Understand thank you for your reply
I have cultivated 3 outdoor grows in Taiwan in the past, when I lived there for two years. Skunk, Greek sativa landrace and local Taiwanese sativa land race. Super weather for outdoor cannabis. Very expensive to buy weed as a foreigner, very wide scale guerilla growing though. Local sativa is not so strong but very complex sweet and fruity aroma and taste. The Greek sativas I took seeds with me in Taiwan are perhaps a bit more than double thc but they suffered a bit in growing because of huge humidity. Flower times stayed short but plants were stretching more than normal a few even reached six metres, but too many leaves and smaller buds. Local Taiwanese sativa is around three metre tall plants and very thirsty. Nice memories...

[QUOTE =“ Kinezokyprios,帖子:2256701,成員:44611”]
過去兩年,我在台灣種過3種戶外植物。臭鼬,希臘苜蓿地方品種和台灣當地的苜蓿土地種族。戶外大麻的超級天氣。作為外國人購買雜草非常昂貴,但是游擊隊的規模卻非常大。本地苜蓿不是很濃,但是非常複雜,帶有甜美和水果的香氣和味道。我在台灣隨身帶的希臘苜蓿可能是當地的兩倍多,但由於濕度大,它們的生長受到了一定影響。花的時間很短,但是植物比正常的伸展得更多,有的甚至達到了六米,但是葉子太多了,芽也更小了。台灣本地的苜蓿大約三米高,非常渴。美好的回憶...
[/引用]
Welcome to Taiwan againExpect cannabis to legalize in Taiwan

Alright guys hope ya growing great.... Just a quick question... I have a lady LSD 25 who's is on day 38. I have not lst her or defoliated any leaves.... What would you recommend me to do with her at this stage. She's getting tall and not letting any light in to the lower leaves. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• DSC_0221.JPG
    DSC_0221.JPG
    656.6 KB · Views: 100
Back