Seed Bank Purple City Genetics anyone?

Skellycrew

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious if anyone has ever grown anything from Purple City Genetics? Came across some auto seeds of theirs, Maple Bar. ...just saying the name makes me want a frickin donut! :lol: Couldn't really find any info about that strain specifically, even emailed the company AND hit them up on IG, never got back to me :shrug:

Any of you ever grown their stuff?

Ordered 3 different auto strains Sweet Kush, Saltwater OG and Afberry from PCG.

Trying to stock up on different genetics before Missouri makes it illegal to get seeds in a few weeks.

Ordered 3 different auto strains Sweet Kush, Saltwater OG and Afberry from PCG.

Trying to stock up on different genetics before Missouri makes it illegal to get seeds in a few weeks.
Why are they making it illegal to get seeds if it is legal to home grow?
Thanks,
EP3

Will you only be able to source certain strains now?

Will you only be able to source certain strains now?
I'll still probably order as I am now. Idk how they're going to enforce making people buy only from a dispensary in state.

Missouri requires that after Dec. 31, 2020, anyone growing marijuana legally must obtain seeds or plants from a business licensed by the state.

No shit? How are they going to enforce that when anyone can order from a bank online? Are you familiar with Brother Mendel's out of Missouri? I've been trying to get him on here!

No shit? How are they going to enforce that when anyone can order from a bank online? Are you familiar with Brother Mendel's out of Missouri? I've been trying to get him on here!
Yeah I don't see how they're going to enforce it but I'll give it a few months to be safe. And no sorry I'm not familiar with him.

Got my order of PCG in! No idea which one to try first, I've seen the most info on Saltwater OG so probably it. Basically no info on Afberry.

20201204_202438.jpg

Back