Live Stoners Purple Kush SR-71 cut

Rasterman

Alienated by the War on Drugs
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mango Smile
My son was telling me about a fire strain that's like smoking opium, called the SR71 or SR-71 PK cut. I've looked all over the "world" for it. Apparently, people are breeding crosses with it, but nobody actually HAS it.

:WTF:

I'm not buying seeds because #1, I doubt if they're as good as the clone, and #2, if nobody has the clone, what are they actually breeding with?

Anyway, I'm posting this because someone here has it and wants to help?

Don't have the clone currently but actually have access to SR71 and it's been a GREAT smoke and it's definitely euphoric and body high shoot me a message I'm gonna be doing a order from them and can definitely talk about it with ya DUDE!👍🏻 I've been looking to pop a few of the seeds that I've got from last years seed run of one and I just wanted to see how things differ from the seeds made and the clone this season!😎.....also have had las Vegas purple Kush closer to the Hell's angel cut

Here's a bud from mine last year

Attachments

• 97526E7A-C9ED-43E9-B1BB-38394B47EE58.jpeg
    97526E7A-C9ED-43E9-B1BB-38394B47EE58.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG2920.JPG
    KIMG2920.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
My son was telling me about a fire strain that's like smoking opium, called the SR71 or SR-71 PK cut. I've looked all over the "world" for it. Apparently, people are breeding crosses with it, but nobody actually HAS it.

:WTF:

I'm not buying seeds because #1, I doubt if they're as good as the clone, and #2, if nobody has the clone, what are they actually breeding with?

Anyway, I'm posting this because someone here has it and wants to help?
Thanks for the rep and everything you do, @Arkvader13 you rock! :vibe:

Back