Fast Buds Purple lemonade

Not a problem. I grew for many years with my inline and filter exhausting into my tent room. When the air got a little musty, the air purifier took care of it. Is there a window close by, cracked for fresh air?
Yeah there is a window near just outside of the closet I should imagine with the window carbon filter and the air purifier it should keep things on the low in terms of odour the air purifier I was looking at has two filters with a third filter which is a carbon filter in the middle

Yeah I have been looking at them alot lol the one I was looking at was nicely priced for the model I'm using it as a suction so a backwards fan with ducting going into the carbon filter
Let's say back to front
Carbon filter fan turned to such are in the the ducting attached to the fan
Also I am only growing 4 plants I have saved the fast buds seeds for my outdoor grow as I had a load of seeds I thought I would give other a try indoor well I wait for the summer season

Yeah there is a window near just outside of the closet I should imagine with the window carbon filter and the air purifier it should keep things on the low in terms of odour the air purifier I was looking at has two filters with a third filter which is a carbon filter in the middle
If it isn't a large closet, then the 4" is enough.

Lots o' luck. I expect to hear about a jungle from in a closet.
Sure will do I will start the indoor journal as soon as they sprout hopefully won't be long as I pre germinated In a cup of water

What I selected instead
Black skull seeds pineapple gum auto (this was a free seed)
Barney's farm purple punch auto
Linda seeds fat blue berry.
Linda seeds banana punch auto
The last 3 seeds I bought I had too much choice as I had about 60 seeds wanted to give the advanced seeds NYC diesel but I can imagine that being dank smelling lol

Back