Fast Buds Purple lemonade

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if any one has had a go at growing the purple lemonade if any one has what's the smell is like from like one plant I have a few beans also a few others from fast buds but I don't want anything that smells too much due to the neighbours any feed back is welcome
I am guessing the others I have would smell more than the purple lemonade I have

Purple lemonade (auto)
Gelato (auto)
Stardawg (auto)
Pineapple express (auto)
Zskittlez (auto)

You do run a carbon filter right? I've only ran skittles from your list it wasn't bad on smell for me with the filter on.

I've run them all with purple lemonade being the most colorful with all having similar odors. Carbon filters will aid in reducing smell but you should be prepared for skunky smells. Since I'm nose blind, I depend on visitors to alert me and they always smell flowers as they mature.

What is your setup?
I am using a closet rather than a tent I have a 4 inch carbon filter,1000w led light with dimmer which is good cause it is so bright
I am using compost as a medium.
I have for feeding plant magic organic bloom, green planets terpinator I have chicken pellets and I also have npk feed pellets

I've run them all with purple lemonade being the most colorful with all having similar odors. Carbon filters will aid in reducing smell but you should be prepared for skunky smells. Since I'm nose blind, I depend on visitors to alert me and they always smell flowers as they mature.
Thanks for the input really appreciate it

You do run a carbon filter right? I've only ran skittles from your list it wasn't bad on smell for me with the filter on.
Yeah I have a 4 inch carbon filter it's good feel like I could do with a more powerful fan although time will tell I am getting suction so that is good

If it gets to where you really don't like the odor, an air purifier will help immensely. I use mine for harvests. For many years.

Where does your inline fan exhaust to?

If it gets to where you really don't like the odor, an air purifier will help immensely. I use mine for harvests. For many years.

Where does your inline fan exhaust to?
Yeah I have been looking at them alot lol the one I was looking at was nicely priced for the model I'm using it as a suction so a backwards fan with ducting going into the carbon filter
Let's say back to front
Carbon filter fan turned to such are in the the ducting attached to the fan

Yeah I have been looking at them alot lol the one I was looking at was nicely priced for the model I'm using it as a suction so a backwards fan with ducting going into the carbon filter
Let's say back to front
Carbon filter fan turned to such are in the the ducting attached to the fan
Not a problem. I grew for many years with my inline and filter exhausting into my tent room. When the air got a little musty, the air purifier took care of it. Is there a window close by, cracked for fresh air?

Back