Hello to all
I will using GoGrow 400 watt led light.:cheers:
400 watt HPS 10 cfl for side lighting:headbang:
200 watt cob type led if needed.:biggrin:
10000 btu a/c all in a 8 by 12 room.:bow:
This is a new grow room for me.:bighug:
Dropping 7 beans 2 control for base line and 5 using DuchPro. nuts.:woohoo::clapper:
Beans should pop in next 2 days or so.:shrug::shooty::coffee:
Good luck to all
@Pops

had to re-post this

Dammit guess I gotta too.
Yup, sorry about that. As I'm sure you know by now we lost a disk drive and that caused us to have to do a restore from a backup that was a day or so old. That caused us to loose what was done in between times. Really sorry about that!

Subject for DutchPro nutrients will be @Autoseeds Ultra Lemon Haze.

Her living quarters will be inside a 8x4 tent, in a 3rd floor room. Illumination provided by Pacific Lights Concept CX300 and/or [HASHTAG]#autocobs[/HASHTAG] Light schedule is currently 19/5 and will change with the New England weather. 3 gallon smart pots with 70% Promix hp & 30% coco coir. Music played will be heavy metal 24/7:headbang:
Day 11

20180906_085109.jpg
Day 16
20180911_221759.jpg

Hey guy's I wanted let you know i have 3 that broke ground yesterday, still a no go on the 4th... so am still deciding what i will run in it's place..Them 3 that broke ground are now under LED, I will get photo's up once I hit day1..

Okay I have 5 seeds in the Coco today. Actually I put them in the Coco yesterday, I simply followed the schedule since it was made up for a 27 gallon Reservoir I'm good to go I believe.
8415f6f2501c0aed7bd1a550cafff991.jpg
3be0ce967fc8a879e21f284c61d0c5d5.jpg

In the small pots I have an industrial plant CBD a Durban Poison and a Frisian Dew. I expect those all to get pretty good sized and they'll be about a pound average each. In the larger pots I have a Polar Express and some other seed that I can't remember. Hopefully, they will stay a little bit smaller than the seeds I have in the little pots. Since those three will take up my entire eight foot drain table by the time I'm done.

Back