Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey there AFN, we're doing a communal autopot tests courtesy of Autopots! We've got a host of growers all over the world that are testing them out for the first time or continuing on with their autopot growing skills, so check it out and happy growing!

@CannaZone Tier 1
@CannaZone Tier 2
@CannaZone Tier 3

I would like to see someone do a test of autopots using cuttings instead of beans so they can be the same pheno/genetics. And then compare the XL hard plastic pot with the smartpot version. And why not do another test using cuttings with whatever pot with and without airdome.

I would like to see someone do a test of autopots using cuttings instead of beans so they can be the same pheno/genetics. And then compare the XL hard plastic pot with the smartpot version. And why not do another test using cuttings with whatever pot with and without airdome.
@Ash-a-Ton is doing a set of clones in autopots so you should see that coming up shortly.

Remo newts are a perfect fit for autopots I've run them twice this will be very interesting

Setting up the automatic system in a little bit. Coffee and dabs to start my day!
IMG_20180805_133744.jpg

Clones are growing very fast

Back