Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey everyone it sounds like the majority of the product testers have received their silica from @HarvestGoldSilica , so we've agreed to do a big communal product test thread for the testing and will share in the experience and results together!

Appreciate everyone that is taking part in the testing and looking forward to seeing what kind of results this will produce!

@CannaZone Tier 1
@CannaZone Tier 2
@CannaZone Tier 3

I'll be starting a run of forum stompers in about 8 weeks... I can run it on that run if acceptable... also have a run that is on day .5 of 4 X strawberry nuggets and a lone auto blue in the middle (indoor) and 2 X sour livers and 1 ea forum stomper and SN outdoors, depending on need for pre-grow mix or possiblity of amending.

Hey everyone it sounds like the majority of the product testers have received their silica from @HarvestGoldSilica , so we've agreed to do a big communal product test thread for the testing and will share in the experience and results together!

Appreciate everyone that is taking part in the testing and looking forward to seeing what kind of results this will produce!

@CannaZone Tier 1
@CannaZone Tier 2
@CannaZone Tier 3

Looking forward to seeing how this goes down. Interesting product. If it works as claimed.

Harvest gold silica added to my usual medium of coco/perlite as instructions state-myco added as always...3 gallon pots-female auto seeds-remo nutes....black pot contains harvest gold
IMG_9047.JPG
IMG_9048.JPG
IMG_9050.JPG
IMG_9054.JPG
IMG_9055.JPG
IMG_9056.JPG

well I got up early today before my back pain started to hurt and I filled up 3 fabric pots with super soil and the top half of the pots with potting soil and planted the seeds that were ready to be planted that I was germinating

I still have 2 more seeds germinating that need to be planted but wanted to wait until tomorrow to let the tap roots get a little bit longer before I planted them

out of the 3 autos I planted today 2 of them got some Harvest Gold Silica added to the pots and marked the pots what I did was after I filled the pots with the super soil and potting soil I mixed the Harvest Gold Silica in to the top 3 inches of my soil

001.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another auto grow / photo grow journal same as my last grow I will growing 4 autos in my tent and one photo plant in my closet all of the plants will be in super soil

good news 4 out of the 5 seeds I planted made it and are doing great bad news one of the seedlings was struggling and eventually died so I need to start a new seed to replace it which I will do today

ok now for my set up

I have a 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall GrowLab gl80l grow tent with a 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal halide aka cmh the bulb is a Philips elite agro 315w cmh 3100k bulb there is a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air out a window

there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving

I have another 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal light that I will be used in my closet I will be growing a photo period plant with but for now I will be vegging the seed with the autos until they get bigger

this grow i will be testing a product called harvest gold silica I added it to 2 of my autos I just mixed some with the soil when i was making my pots super easy

I got a few different seeds in this grow

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added)

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added)

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Back