Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey guys, it sounds like most of the testers are having their nutrients touching down, so we're going to kick off the communal test thread and encourage anyone using DutchPro (testing or not) to feel free grow along with the test growers and ask questions and offer feedback!

Should be a good show, we've got about 18 testers and DutchPro sent a MASSIVE amount of nutrients to everyone, so thanks again to @DutchPro for the opportunity and we'll get this show on the road!

Thanks guys and gals!

@CannaZone Tier 1
@CannaZone Tier 2
@CannaZone Tier 3

WooHoo here we go folks!!
How about an intro with some stuff about your grow and plans for this go round?
[HASHTAG]#gowwwillie[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#dutch pro[/HASHTAG]

WWWillie and the Dutch Pro Grow

Hey,
WWWille here and I am so excited to be a part of this! Like @Son of Hobbes said [HASHTAG]#dutch pro nutrients[/HASHTAG] have been incredibly generous. We have received A and B of Grow and Bloom, Explode, Multi Total, and Take Root, lots of it! I still need to read up on them some more but so far it looks just phenomenal.
The Set-up:
4x4x7 tent
2 ES-300 LED lights from [HASHTAG]#the green sunshine company[/HASHTAG]
4 Autopots from [HASHTAG]#autopot usa[/HASHTAG]
NFTG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil - straight from bag
I dropped 8 regular Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] beans two days ago.
Pulse telemetry by [HASHTAG]#pulse labs[/HASHTAG]

I'm sure I forgot a few things, but that's the gist of it.
Peace and happy growing everyone!!!

Hi, I'm Feenix and I'm happy and grateful for the chance to test Dutch Pro nutrients.
My grow will be staggered as space becomes available in my 17 sq ft mylar enclosed area.
I'll be running 3 55w 3500k Cobshop AutoCobs @ 23 hrs. on / 1 hr. off.
My medium is worm farm compost in 2.5 gal pots.
I dropped 4 seeds to start. 3 sprouted and will receive the first nutes tonight.
They are, from Sweet Seeds, 2 Dark Devils and 1 Cream Mandarin.( One of these will be my entry in the COB Championship Grow Off 2018.)
The Mandarin tends to run bigger than the Dark Devil. The DD is prettier.
I can't decide now on big or pretty so I'll just try for pretty big. :toke:

I will be following with enthusiasm. I have seen the biggest autos ever grown with this line up.

Best of luck to all the DutchPro Nutrient growers testing out the products. Can't wait to see all the beautiful ladies you'll be growing.

Hey Guy's I'm very Happy to be part of this Dutchpro Test.. I will tell a little about my setup & what strains I will be running.

My Setup:
4X4X8 grow tent
600w Meizhi reflector Led , 315w LEC 4200k(provided by Growershouse.com)
4 AutoPots (provided by Autopot usa)
coco/perlite (will be using recycled coco)
Dutchpro Nutrients (provided by DutchPro)
The strains will be as follows: Fastbuds (new unreleased strain---Provided by FastBuds) , Dinafem- Sour diesel (provided by Dinafem) , Mephisto- Fantasmo Express(provided by Great Friends!) , Mephisto-- illum [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] (Toof Decay X Fantasmo Express) (also provided by Good Friend)

I'm hoping to start germing this weekend, need to pick-up some shut-off valves the ones I ordered ..they ended up sending wrong size...:shrug:

:smokeout::hookah::smokeout:

Okay, I've had time to go through my seeds and I'm going to grow a Durban Poison a Dinafem industrial plant CBD some sweet seeds killer Kush and I got a frizian dew Auto and a Polar Express?

I'm surprised at how many seeds I have that are just a couple of initials and I have no idea what they are. I don't know if I'm going to grow them or not.

I've got a picture but I'm not sure how to post it on a mobile browser and Tapatalk is not working.

Well I guess tapatalk is back up.
f96056803620b137512d1e0f8bdc349d.jpg

Last edited:
Back