Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

plenty of space then bro ive just cleaned the smaller tent down put my youngsters in before potting up maybe over the weekend why I clean the other tent down completely as this hermie crap wont happen to me again for sure
Yeah put the hermies out your head and get the next one started. Whats your lineup this time?

Qb

Evening folks.

It's day 37 for the girls and it's topping day.

They were all top watered with a weak solution of oldtimers organic grow 2 days ago and loved it. I may give one more top watering before moving 3 girls to another tent with the exact same setup then turn the autopots on.

Everyone has been topped at the 5th node apart from 1 GBC that was topped at the 6th.

GBC - 1
IMG_20240315_175413.jpg
IMG_20240315_175749.jpg

GBC - 2
IMG_20240315_180030.jpg

Kerosene Krash
IMG_20240315_180037.jpg
IMG_20240315_180513.jpg
IMG_20240315_180546.jpg

ORANGE BUD 2.0 UPDATE

I'm going to try and clone these tops

IMG_20240315_181729.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Evening folks.

It's day 37 for the girls and it's topping day.

They were all top watered with a weak solution of oldtimers organic grow 2 days ago and loved it. I may give one more top watering before moving 3 girls to another tent with the exact same setup then turn the autopots on.

Everyone has been topped at the 5th node apart from 1 GBC that was topped at the 6th.

GBC - 1
View attachment 1671651View attachment 1671652

GBC - 2
View attachment 1671653

Kerosene Krash
View attachment 1671654View attachment 1671655View attachment 1671656

ORANGE BUD 2.0 UPDATE

I'm going to try and clone these tops

View attachment 1671659

Cheers
Qb
if i had space bro id make a mother plant with the kerosine krash as i love it so much just so I could grow it forever it just ticks all the boxes for me but I'm like you hoping for something absolutely kick arse with the new strains and I bet your as excited

if i had space bro id make a mother plant with the kerosine krash as i love it so much just so I could grow it forever it just ticks all the boxes for me but I'm like you hoping for something absolutely kick arse with the new strains and I bet your as excited
Your hype about kerosene krash has got me excited. These other strains are growing great.

If these root I've got a small 2x2 and my old 135w qb they could all squeeze in. Maybe try bonsai them?

Qb

Your hype about kerosene krash has got me excited. These other strains are growing great.

If these root I've got a small 2x2 and my old 135w qb they could all squeeze in. Maybe try bonsai them?

Qb
ok i saw in ya other thread you have a GBC I have 2 of them and 2 MBK s1 they are my 4 for the 4x4 as advised by our bro and my 2 Kerosine Krash in the 76x76x180 .so as there going now your s are not far off a month ahead of mine . ya know regarding the solo cups can I suggest just getting them when there are tiny little sprouts in the solo cups as I start mine in root riots as I can normally pot them up within 10 days with great roots also I'm saying my ways better than yours etc so don't think that bro

ok i saw in ya other thread you have a GBC I have 2 of them and 2 MBK s1 they are my 4 for the 4x4 as advised by our bro and my 2 Kerosine Krash in the 76x76x180 .so as there going now your s are not far off a month ahead of mine . ya know regarding the solo cups can I suggest just getting them when there are tiny little sprouts in the solo cups as I start mine in root riots as I can normally pot them up within 10 days with great roots also I'm saying my ways better than yours etc so don't think that bro

Cheers bud. I tried something a little different this time for germination. Potting up a little later than I normally would and trying to build that root ball. I used root riots last round and that's what the clones are in just now.

Qb

Cheers bud. I tried something a little different this time for germination. Potting up a little later than I normally would and trying to build that root ball. I used root riots last round and that's what the clones are in just now.

Qb
just to show i read your threads look at them roots ya had roots.png I love the sight of white roots bro

Was that the zoaps in root roots?

Good to know you're keeping tabs.

Oh and thanks for the rep.

Qb
looking on in admiration bro and thanks for trying to get the hermie incident out of my head as it hit me hard bro I even considered taking a break and its not like I wouldn't have enough to last me a few months but id die of fucking boredom :bighug:

Back