Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi mate, understood, glad to hear you got everything on track again :thumbsup:must be a dense jungle by now right!:pop:
Yeah man, been very good and with the launch of the new products on the DP website I'm one happy camper :yay:

All the best man, hope you have a safe journey back :baked:

Hi mate, understood, glad to hear you got everything on track again :thumbsup:must be a dense jungle by now right!:pop:
Yeah man, been very good and with the launch of the new products on the DP website I'm one happy camper :yay:

All the best man, hope you have a safe journey back :baked:
Thanks mate.

It's a bloody jungle all right!

Left to right
Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC
IMG_20240422_111916.jpg

Orange Bud 2.0
IMG_20240422_112129.jpg

Home safe but, only 1 night in Amsterdam is never enough!

Qb

@Antonio_DutchPassion

I'm going to flip once I've heard back from you.

Can you give me some guidance on defoliation? I was going to strip everything below the net before I flip and thin out the top to let light down.

I can't seem to shake this defol anxiety I get every time. :yoinks:

Cheers
Qb

@Antonio_DutchPassion

I'm going to flip once I've heard back from you.

Can you give me some guidance on defoliation? I was going to strip everything below the net before I flip and thin out the top to let light down.

I can't seem to shake this defol anxiety I get every time. :yoinks:

Cheers
Qb
Anything that's not going to get any light I'd strip away from the bottom for sure also I thought you flipped yours a while ago as i started mine after yours and I flipped late last week. Anyhow bro your gonna have some serious tops in there after that veg time

Exactly this bro, start with lolly-popping everything below the net, shave them ladies legs nicely!
:dancer:

After that I would pluck some of the bigger leaves looking from the top, especially the ones that hang above new shoots/tops and block the light from penetrating. This way the canopy will become more even and the lower shoots will grow to become just as big as the main ones, also the canopy will be able to breath more, adding valuable oxygen and co2 to all the tops (higher yield/better overall quality).

If some leaves don't block anything (at the sides for example) you can still cut them in half using a clean scissor, this way you don't have the risk of creating humid/wet airpockets that can cause issues later on. The ultimate goal is to catch all the light with this canopy (it does look beautiful and solid green mate :thumbsup:) and still give all the shoots some light too.. so I think you can strip quite a lot of foliage right now, but don't overdo it, if necessary you can still do it a different time/later in the grow as well mate.

Hope this helps, cheerio! :baked:

Afternoon folks!

Defoliated and stripped out under the net for all the girls today.

Will get a feed of organic grow later today then flip to 12/12 on Friday.

Orange bud 2.0

IMG_20240424_133424.jpg

IMG_20240424_133457.jpg

Left to right

Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC

IMG_20240424_135204.jpg

IMG_20240424_135241.jpg

@St. Tom @Antonio_DutchPassion

How do you rate my handy work?

Qb

Back