Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

looking on in admiration bro and thanks for trying to get the hermie incident out of my head as it hit me hard bro I even considered taking a break and its not like I wouldn't have enough to last me a few months but id die of fucking boredom :bighug:
Shit happens mate. 3 months time you'll be looking at proper sensemilla again.

Qb

Plants looking tiptop mate, and the topping went well, I hope the clones will root!:bow:

So in total you are vegging them for around 6 weeks right, how long did the first process take in the small plugs/pots?

Keep it up bro! :thumbsup:

Hi folks. Been a bit unwell and theyve not had much attention

It's day 61 of veg for these girls.

I've put the scrog net on today and will flip them in a couple of days once theyve recovered from the bending.

From left to right

Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC

IMG_20240408_165443.jpg

All orange bud 2.0

IMG_20240408_165948.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Nice lush growth mate, well done :thumbsup: They look very nice and ready for the flip, especially knowing they were left to do their thing.
Solid big stems too.

Hope you are feeling a bit better man! :coffee2:

Nice lush growth mate, well done :thumbsup: They look very nice and ready for the flip, especially knowing they were left to do their thing.
Solid big stems too.

Hope you are feeling a bit better man! :coffee2:
Thanks mate. Going to flip them either at the weekend or Monday night.

Do you have any feeding advice? I've got bio pk and an organic bloom. I was also going to add another biotab as they've been in veg for so long.

Qb

Thanks mate. Going to flip them either at the weekend or Monday night.

Do you have any feeding advice? I've got bio pk and an organic bloom. I was also going to add another biotab as they've been in veg for so long.

Qb
You've done what I would do regarding and extra tab and I water just once a week with pk5. 8 in flower starting about week 2 of flower. I also tagged you in my thread

Evening folks!

It's day 65 of veg today. Gave them a top feed last night of organic grow at 2ml/L and foliar sprayed today with a seaweed solution at around 15/20ml/L. Greens them up beautifully.

Thinned out the bottoms of the GBC and Kerosene Krash. Took some clones of GBC and will do the same with the others over the weekend.

They will be flipped to flower either this weekend or Monday evening at the latest. If anyone has any advice regarding feeding for flip please chime in. I've got bio pk and organic bloom @St. Tom

Any way. Enough talking here's the pics.

From left to right.

Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC

IMG_20240412_201136.jpg

Orange Bud 2.0
IMG_20240412_201226.jpg

GBC #1 clones
IMG_20240412_191002.jpg

Cheers
Qb

You've done what I would do regarding and extra tab and I water just once a week with pk5. 8 in flower starting about week 2 of flower. I also tagged you in my thread
Thanks mate. You only use pk? No bloom?

I find the old timers organic bloom really ups the taste and smell and was noticeable when I didn't use it.

Qb

Evening folks!

It's day 65 of veg today. Gave them a top feed last night of organic grow at 2ml/L and foliar sprayed today with a seaweed solution at around 15/20ml/L. Greens them up beautifully.

Thinned out the bottoms of the GBC and Kerosene Krash. Took some clones of GBC and will do the same with the others over the weekend.

They will be flipped to flower either this weekend or Monday evening at the latest. If anyone has any advice regarding feeding for flip please chime in. I've got bio pk and organic bloom @St. Tom

Any way. Enough talking here's the pics.

From left to right.

Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC

View attachment 1676961

Orange Bud 2.0
View attachment 1676962

GBC #1 clones
View attachment 1676951

Cheers
Qb
Looking lush mate! :cooldance:Nice growth and healthy leaves, how did the flip go?

Have a beautiful & green 420 day mate, blaze it up! :pass:

Looking lush mate! :cooldance:Nice growth and healthy leaves, how did the flip go?

Have a beautiful & green 420 day mate, blaze it up! :pass:
Thanks. Haven't flipped yet, had a problem with the autopot trays. Sorted now.

In Amsterdam for 420. Flip when I get home.

Hope your 420 was good

Qb

Back