Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

It's the final countdown! :yay:

Nice to see the ladies are in such good shape mate, I simply cannot wait to see these flowers develop :cooldance:
Thanks mate.

I'm very excited to see how they turn out. Shitting myself that it might get out of control but excited. :crying:

Qb

Nothing you can't handle mate, but I think its safe to say you need to prepare for quite some decent stretch now haha :rofl:

A tip, just start by (super)cropping the biggest main branches/biggest stretchers after 2-3 days from now on, you will easily see which ones need to be manipulated a bit more. This will help to re-distribute the flow of auxin into all of the other stems, creating a more even canopy.

Don't be afraid to let some parts come up, as long as the internodal distance is short/solid, this will create massive cola's, when you see a branch creating a bigger internodal distance just supercrop that one.

Good luck mate and enjoy! :pop:

Nothing you can't handle mate, but I think its safe to say you need to prepare for quite some decent stretch now haha :rofl:

A tip, just start by (super)cropping the biggest main branches/biggest stretchers after 2-3 days from now on, you will easily see which ones need to be manipulated a bit more. This will help to re-distribute the flow of auxin into all of the other stems, creating a more even canopy.

Don't be afraid to let some parts come up, as long as the internodal distance is short/solid, this will create massive cola's, when you see a branch creating a bigger internodal distance just supercrop that one.

Good luck mate and enjoy! :pop:

Thanks mate. I'll bend them over in a couple of days
ooh-matron.gif

The lights are 60cm above the canopy and I've got 40cm of wiggle room.

Qb

Hi folks!

It's day 4 of flower for these girls. Just being fed plain dechlorinated water in the autopot. They are drinking roughly 2L each per day. They'll get a top feed of organic grow at day 7 and 14 before switching to organic bloom and pk 5 8 at day 21.

I did some supercropping to the two GBC girls. Will get to the others either tonight or tomorrow before the stems get too brittle.

Before Left to right - Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC
IMG_20240430_150900.jpg

After
IMG_20240430_151739.jpg

Orange Bud 2.0
IMG_20240430_150444.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Afternoon!

It's day 5 of flower for the girls. I supercropped the rest last night and earlier today. Hopefully create a nice evening canopy of buds. Need to refill the tank today.

Left to right
Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC
IMG_20240501_134110.jpg

Orange Bud 2.0
IMG_20240501_134201.jpg

Qb

Looks awesome, like really good. What nutrients were you using and what light? I’m to high to scroll back and look, so can you write it here one more time, please.

Sending rep points! 🤩
Thanks mate.

I'm using biotabs water only method but I've added in some guano and worm castings to the initial soil mix. 2 biotabs from beginning and just added another before flipping to flower. Also been top feeding with some Plant Magic Old Timers grow during veg and will switch to the bloom and biotabs pk 5 8 at week 3 of flower. Feeding plain dechlorinated water in-between via autopot.

Qb

Back