Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Afternoon.

Look at all those tops!

It's day 8 of flower for these beauties. They've been trouble free and I've really just left them to it. I love using autopots and biotabs together. It allows you to be in the tent less but that time is better spent maintaining the canopy and looking for any problems.

They've been on the autopots for 6 days getting plain dechlorinated water. Turned them off last night for a little dry period before the top feed tonight of organic grow.

Left to right
Kerosene Krash, GBC, GBC
IMG_20240504_124620.jpg

Orange Bud 2.0
IMG_20240504_124500.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Always a joy to see these ladies in such a good shape mate... :cool1:

Its about time for the flowers to develop, just a week more stretch or so!
Are you going to defoliate them a bit more? I think now is the right time to create some more light onto all of the shoots

Always a joy to see these ladies in such a good shape mate... :cool1:

Its about time for the flowers to develop, just a week more stretch or so!
Are you going to defoliate them a bit more? I think now is the right time to create some more light onto all of the shoots

Thanks mate. They really are looking great.

I was planning on pretty heavy defoliating at day 14 and again at day 28 as I've been a bit worried the humidity is creeping up to mid 70s at lights off. I put in an oil radiator last night to keep the temps up but it still crept up to 70.

If you say its good for a defol just now I'll go ahead. As I say I'm looking at a heavy defol like schwazzing. Let me know your thoughts.

Qb

I would go 4 it right now, I think its the right moment looking at how cramped they are, and they look super healthy, so they can definitely take a beating. I'm not a schwazzer myself, but it will be fun to see how our/my genetics will cope with that.

There is still enough time to recover from that too, so better now than later in the flowering period..

:goodluck: bro

I would go 4 it right now, I think its the right moment looking at how cramped they are, and they look super healthy, so they can definitely take a beating. I'm not a schwazzer myself, but it will be fun to see how our/my genetics will cope with that.

There is still enough time to recover from that too, so better now than later in the flowering period..

:goodluck: bro
Thanks mate.

I've never really done schwazzing myself just thought I'd try. If you were defoliating just now what would you do?

Qb

I would be taking away a lot of fanleaves and bigger leaves that create too much shade in the canopy or the ones that are sitting right on top of new shoots.. Also the leaves that are sitting on the sides of the growing tent are the ones I would pluck, so there is less risk on wet pockets/stale air there

And I would lollypop/clear literally everything under the net, but I think you did that already..

When doing this you will see the airflow will be a bit better and the humidity will probably decrease too..

I would be taking away a lot of fanleaves and bigger leaves that create too much shade in the canopy or the ones that are sitting right on top of new shoots.. Also the leaves that are sitting on the sides of the growing tent are the ones I would pluck, so there is less risk on wet pockets/stale air there

And I would lollypop clear literally everything under the net, but I think you did that already..

When doing this you will see the airflow will be a better and the humidity will probably decrease too..
Thanks. I'll get to it later today.

Qb

Back