Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Thank you for the support guys! The last couple of weeks has been busy to say atleast but here comes an update of my very beautiful and huge Blackberry Gum!

This girl was a dream to grow, and a real joy to look at. I know she would be heavy but she went heavier then i ever was hoping for.

20171223_170105.jpg

687 grams! Six hundred eighty seven! :drool:

I have taking a few test-buds aswell not included here, i could not resist :jointman:

20171223_162507.jpg

20171223_162306.jpg

20171223_164127.jpg

20171223_164025.jpg

20171223_163852.jpg

20171223_162747.jpg

20171223_162202.jpg

As you can see the buds is of good quality with alot of thricomes!

20171223_161929.jpg

20171223_160947.jpg

Dont think i could ask for a better christmas-gift then this.
I have tried her out and just like the description says she gives an very nice euphoric high. She still needs a couple more weeks of curing to bring out her true smell, but i will get to that when shes ready. :passit:

The other Blackberry Gum was also very heavy. I will do a final weight on her in a few days but i reckon around 500 grams! This strain is beastly to say atlest.

Its an amazing strain you have created The Seedstockers-team!

Thanks for everything guys and i wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

:xmas::growing:

Last edited:
Holy Moly a # and a 1/2!!!! Looks like Seed Stockers has changed the game in autofowers. Hats off to this breeder. And an epic grow for you @RamboGarden well effin done!!!

I'll be lucky to see a 1/4 lb on mine but environment was compromised. I got another one started, I'm hopeful to break my record of 6.5 oz..

Thank you for the support guys! The last couple of weeks has been busy to say atleast but here comes an update of my very beautiful and huge Blackberry Gum!

This girl was a dream to grow, and a real joy to look at. I know she would be heavy but she went heavier then i ever was hoping for.

View attachment 842642

I have taking a few test-buds aswell not included here, i could not resist :jointman:

View attachment 842638

View attachment 842640

View attachment 842644

View attachment 842645

View attachment 842646

View attachment 842647

View attachment 842648

View attachment 842649

View attachment 842650

I have tried her out and just like the description says she gives an very nice euphoric high. She still needs a couple more weeks of curing to bring out her true smell, but i will get to that when shes ready. :passit:

The other Blackberry Gum was also very heavy. I will do a final weight on her in a few days but i reckon around 500 grams! This strain is beastly to say atlest.

amazing stuff man :d5:

View attachment 842642

View attachment 842638

View attachment 842640

View attachment 842644

View attachment 842645

View attachment 842646

View attachment 842647

View attachment 842648

View attachment 842649

View attachment 842650

Wow thats outstanding .......whats in next [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]....more seedstockers [emoji111]

View attachment 842642

View attachment 842638

View attachment 842640

View attachment 842644

View attachment 842645

View attachment 842646

View attachment 842647

View attachment 842648

View attachment 842649

View attachment 842650

Dude, you broke another record there! Once again, you did an amazing job, truly impressed.
Keep it up Mr. Green thumb

Holy Moly a # and a 1/2!!!! Looks like Seed Stockers has changed the game in autofowers. Hats off to this breeder. And an epic grow for you @RamboGarden well effin done!!!

I'll be lucky to see a 1/4 lb on mine but environment was compromised. I got another one started, I'm hopeful to break my record of 6.5 oz..

@RamboGarden I recall you mentioning at one point she opened up for you. I wanna say it was from upping the CalMg. Do you recall?

Thank you yeatster.
As it is a sister-company to Dutch Passion i dont think we should settle for less then the biggest and best looking autoflowering plants there is(IMO).

I think she opened herself up when i raised the base-nutrients, but there is alot of calcium and magnesium in there. It was a very fast responce wich mean i found her G-spot :LOLStoned:.

Your girl looks great. Im holding my tumbs for you to beat your PB.

M8 no words for it
U nail it bro
Av a good Xmas lad

Thank you Bliciu86.
Those words is more then enough, appreciate it :passit:

And the student becomes the Teacher.......... Great work @RamboGarden

Thanks Mañ'O'Green.
I do have a whole lot of things to learn by myself, but i sure learned a few thing this grow. The Blackberry Gum let me try so many things it feels magical.

Could u tell me what room uv had it for them two girls ? Cheers

Yes and no, as im trying to stay as safe as i can be. However, i will if i continue to grow share my room just the way it is and not move any plants until final photos. You should sign up for that grow :jointman:

amazing stuff man :d5:

Thanks Stoney T.
Its in the genetics, i just try the best i can.
:passit:

Wow thats outstanding .......whats in next [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]....more seedstockers [emoji111]

Thanks man! :bighug:
As you ask.... Yes!
Amnesia from Seedstockers.
Im in a bit of trouble now as 687 grams on a single autoflower is a huge plant.
BUT, i will do my best to beat it. New bigger shoes and some adjustments with the light and i think i can do it. Make sure you sub up, it could get very interesting.

I will probably do a photo-grow aswell, just to get a feel for it.

Dude, you broke another record there! Once again, you did an amazing job, truly impressed.
Keep it up Mr. Green thumb

Thanks Felix. I broke my PB but it is also the heaviest Seedstocker-plant online. I have to say it feels pretty damn good. I might be hooked trying to grow a bigger plant each time. Yes, im hooked :smoking:

Thanks for the love guys. It feels great to get a response when doing something you feel proud of.

:vibes: :karmacloud: :smokeout:

Back