Indoor Frogster Autopot Grow:- Auto Blackberry Kush & Auto Mazar

How long have you been growing @Frogster ? You've obviously put a lot of time and thought into everything!
:pass:

How's the weather? Holland's hope still standing?

How long have you been growing @Frogster ? You've obviously put a lot of time and thought into everything! :pass: How's the weather? Holland's hope still standing?

Hey @Eyeoftheworld, Would it surprise you to know, I have only been growing Auto's this year.... Onto my 3rd grow now. I had a bit of success when I used to grow the odd plant outside, (sometimes the weather ruined everything) but that was a few years ago.

So, I only took up growing again this year - with the thought of Auto's & indoor growing, I guess you can call me a "fairly new newbie".

I have always been the sort of person that prepares & researches thoroughly, so the previous 6 months were sourcing and putting everything together in a plan, purchasing and equipping my grow room, what I couldn't find or buy I designed & built (like the RH controller). I am a bit of a perfectionist - sometimes that's good, sometimes it frustrates me, but it keeps me busy.

The Hollands Hope - Outdoor.... was just an odd outdoor plant I decided to grow in addition to the indoor stuff, she (her name is "Cynthia") has survived up to now, as I predicted the weather changed last night and she got very wet, lots of rain and colder conditions...

I gave her a good shake a few times this morning and she is drying out a bit. I will re-evaluate during the later part of the day, and decide if she lives or gets cut later. I think she will go another day, if I can get her dry (need to reduce the risk of rot).
She has started to fill out nicely, it would be a shame to take her early, but that would be better that than nothing. So, I am sailing close to the wind.... (I may even get out the wife's hair dryer - :crying:).

A couple of pics today....

HH Pic 009.jpg

HH Pic 010.jpg

It seems stock in women's hair accessories has suddenly skyrocketed! Hair straighteners, dryers... :smoking:

I'm happy to see she's hanging in there! Few more days :d5:

Hey @Eyeoftheworld, Would it surprise you to know, I have only been growing Auto's this year.... Onto my 3rd grow now. I had a bit of success when I used to grow the odd plant outside, (sometimes the weather ruined everything) but that was a few years ago.

So, I only took up growing again this year - with the thought of Auto's & indoor growing, I guess you can call me a "fairly new newbie".

I have always been the sort of person that prepares & researches thoroughly, so the previous 6 months were sourcing and putting everything together in a plan, purchasing and equipping my grow room, what I couldn't find or buy I designed & built (like the RH controller). I am a bit of a perfectionist - sometimes that's good, sometimes it frustrates me, but it keeps me busy.

The Hollands Hope - Outdoor.... was just an odd outdoor plant I decided to grow in addition to the indoor stuff, she (her name is "Cynthia") has survived up to now, as I predicted the weather changed last night and she got very wet, lots of rain and colder conditions...

I gave her a good shake a few times this morning and she is drying out a bit. I will re-evaluate during the later part of the day, and decide if she lives or gets cut later. I think she will go another day, if I can get her dry (need to reduce the risk of rot).
She has started to fill out nicely, it would be a shame to take her early, but that would be better that than nothing. So, I am sailing close to the wind.... (I may even get out the wife's hair dryer - :crying:).

A couple of pics today....

View attachment 643051

View attachment 643052
I'm amazed at how great ure plants and threads are for a relatively noob

Cheers my friend. That really is nice to hear.

I said somewhere before, I am the sort of person that jumps on something, almost to OCD.... I research and plan loads... just like doing it and a bit of luck ! :pass:

Previously, I posted that I was saving the trimmings to make "Ice Bubble Hash"

I have just completed a "FIRST" believe it or not.... I have just made my first ever batch from all the trim from this "Dutch Passion" Grow....

Never done it before, watched some youtube stuff and acquired some bags and a washing machine and this is what I get....

I hope you think it's OK...

hash-1-jpg.644431

I read somewhere you can tell if its OK from a microscope pic.... well here is one I took.... But I don't really know what I am looking for...

It just looks like solid tric heads to me.... nothing more than an odd flec of tric stalk here an there... just solid jam packed tric heads.... or am I being wishful in my thinking ?

hash-2-jpg.644432

Smooooke it and let us know @Frogster ! :smoking:

Still letting it dry a bit first.... but looking OK I think...

Here are the 3 different grades the Bubble bags produced (there were 4 bags (the two coarsest grades were combined). I am only really interested in the two best grades.

Will let you know... maybe tomorrow... :pass:

Hash Bag 3.jpg

Hash Bag 2.jpg

Hash Bag 1.jpg

Edit:- OK, I tried it..... How can I put this....

That Works.jpg

Last edited:
Back