Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I am very excited for this test grow. If these new lights from Vividgro are anything like the Light bars from my last test then they are going to grow some trichome packed buds.

I am running 2 4000k Growmax units in a 5x5 tent. I will be running 6 Auto Pots in this tent and maybe a few regular pots as well.

I have not decided on the strains yet. Here is the set up.

F81AD1CD-8C01-4B7B-85CC-3AB5AD4EB438.jpeg

C69F4576-A525-4137-8551-5B66FF5F18C5.jpeg

F9E35A03-73C6-4AD3-9BFE-5C5B70100DE6.jpeg

I have to do a little bit of electrical work tomorrow and I should have everything dialed in.

These lights are powered by led drivers that I will be mounting outside of my tent.

3CFB6EED-FDE3-43B4-85F5-2740F9EAD1AE.jpeg

Anyway that is all I have for now. I will update tomorrow when the tent is complete and I am ready to drop seeds.

Last edited:
Where does everyone get all these new toys dammit LOL Oh IC the driver is mounted outside .Light bars seem to be the standard for commercial growing .That thing is super low profile and would leave lots of room for plants to grow up to the top of the tent. often I have the problem of needing a few more inches .(that's what she said LOL ) Good luck on the GROW

Where does everyone get all these new toys dammit LOL Oh IC the driver is mounted outside .Light bars seem to be the standard for commercial growing .That thing is super low profile and would leave lots of room for plants to grow up to the top of the tent. often I have the problem of needing a few more inches .(that's what she said LOL ) Good luck on the GROW
And since they run very cool they can literally touch plants and cause no harm.

I started testing seeds and worked up to level 3 and got to test lights.

Back