Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have started a grow in a 5x5 tent. The tent will be outfitted with 15 4 foot grow bars from Vividgro. Each bar draws 30 watts so 450 watts total. The color spectrum is 4000k.

A little info on the lights

Powerful, light-weight and energy efficient with extremely low heat, the new Grobar™ is ideal for a variety of horticultural applications. One 4’ linear luminaire can replace two HO 54W T5 bulbs with better spectrum for your plants. Weighing in at only 19 ounces, the Grobar is so lightweight that it can be mounted directly to the ceiling, in racks or in groups of three with our brackets. A three light kit has superior par levels and 60% less power usage than T5 fixtures that use six 54W HO bulbs. Wet-rated and available in two and four-foot lengths, the GroBar™ is the ideal choice of horticulturists for seed, clone and veg.

• Lightweight Design: Low profile, robust polymer construction provides quick and easy installation of this high output light source.
      • Cost Effective: Costs 50% less per input watt than other LED grow linears/bars.
      • Energy-Efficient: As much as 60% energy savings compared to fluorescent and HID lighting options.
      • Mountable: Ships with flush mount hardware clips for fast and clean surface mounting. *Optional brackets available to create a 3-light fixture.
      • Flexibility: Easy to connect multiple fixtures on one circuit.
      • Wet Rated: Wet-rated and available in 2′ and 4′ lengths.
      • Stock in custom brackets are available in multiple configurations.

3D6A9E1D-9C13-4D9D-933D-6808C2B94672.jpeg

Here are mine in the frame I built.

B45B75EE-8AB6-4823-BFCB-C88DEC52F619.jpeg

Looks the business man, I dont know a hell of a lot about lights but that sounds like a great rig! Even coverage, low watts, high output. What kinda lumens is it putting out? Cant wait to see her in action!

Looks the business man, I dont know a hell of a lot about lights but that sounds like a great rig! Even coverage, low watts, high output. What kinda lumens is it putting out? Cant wait to see her in action!
I have a meter I will check it when I get home tonight.

And I agree I believe with the lights covering the whole tent evenly I will have even better plants.

Looks awesome man im subbed for this.
How are they driven? Individually or in groups?
Looking forward to more pics
They come with no plugs just bare wires. I could have ran them all to a junction box and then to one plug but I wanted the option to unplug some if I ever needed to so I added plugs to each one.

Subbed up ... always nice to see new light products tested :thumbsup:

:pop:

they sound great on paper but can they penetrate enough to do a proper cannabis flowering ?

Good Luck !!:pass:

Subbed up ... always nice to see new light products tested :thumbsup:

:pop:

they sound great on paper but can they penetrate enough to do a proper cannabis flowering ?

Good Luck !!:pass:
We are going to see .. one thing they sure do not produce near as much heat as some of the LED units I have used...

Back