Running seeds 12/12 no veg

just to confuse things even more, seeing as you mentioned it... : )
my newborns come on in the dark. no light untill i see a plant.
i plant into root riots. leave them lying about anywhere dark,
thats vaguely warm and safe from the bairn. autos usually take 3 days.
done photo this time and she took 7, maybe 8 days to pop. but now shes been properly rooted after 2 transplants she’ll become a monster in no time.
i also transplant my autos twice and my last was pretty big. another myth busted lol.
Ya transplanting I think is all about or mostly about as little disturbances as possible. But I've also done it myself and seen it done with not too much of a set back.
Another Dj Short thing, he was on a panel with other growers. Free weed with Danny Danko (podcast) is where I heard it. He said when outdoors nd transplants from 5 gallon buckets he takes a shovel and chops the bottom half of the root mass. Lol
Another is the 11/13 light cycle (DJ Short) says that you get more phenotypical expression and he claims it doesn't hurt yields.
Everything isn't for everyone.

yeah it would be really nice if you could just get the odd straight answer about something. maybe one day lol

yeah it would be really nice if you could just get the odd straight answer about something. maybe one day lol
Wouldn't that be something lol
I've been reading about plants and light cycles past few days. And watching time lapse videos lol
I think we've become accustomed to being politically correct, and since everyone has an opinion he or she can just claim in my opinion and that's their fact, or all the fact they need.

ooh theres someone on here that does good time lapse videos. as usual my memory lets me down though lol. wish i could be bothered to do one of them. its awesome to actually see the plants growing.

ooh theres someone on here that does good time lapse videos. as usual my memory lets me down though lol. wish i could be bothered to do one of them. its awesome to actually see the plants growing.
I think I seen @Ripper mention it? That you Ripper who does the time lapse?
The plants hardly stop moving though. I seen one with a bunch in one pot it was like watching a ballet or musical or some shit lol maybe the music helped me feel that way.

I think I seen @Ripper mention it? That you Ripper who does the time lapse?
The plants hardly stop moving though. I seen one with a bunch in one pot it was like watching a ballet or musical or some shit lol maybe the music helped me feel that way.
Wasn’t me I suck at video

Back