Indoor Saint’s Run: G-14 and Black Diesel

Saint Skinny

Red eyed, Smiley, Livin' life Irie!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Frankenberry
I figured I’d give this online journal a shot. I’ve wanted to do one of these for awhile but I’ve been so overwhelmed and distracted lately it’s been damn near impossible... but spring is finally coming, the weather is warming up, and I’m almost feeling optimistic. Things have been stupid rough the last few months, but thanks to some of the great people in the MMJ community, we made it through without starving, and now slowly things are beginning to improve, which is finally giving me a chance to do more with the girls!

I’m running a single G-14 from Fast Buds, 2 Black Diesel from Magic Strains, and I just started the germination process with a few Autoflower Portal seeds from their AutoReg Mix. The G-14 has been slow to start, probably partly due to my lack of paying attention, but she’s looking much better now and is starting to grow like she should. I just transplanted her 1 quart fabric pot into a 2 gallon filled with some super soil I mixed up. hopefully it isn’t too hot, we’ll see!
  • More and hopefully better pictures coming tomorrow at the latest, we’ll see how productive I feel after a bowl of this Garlic Breath, shit is straight FIRE!!

Attachments

• 5EA66603-127D-4EA4-A2DB-C184D5E9E92B.jpeg
    5EA66603-127D-4EA4-A2DB-C184D5E9E92B.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 870279CA-21DE-4983-93B7-FD146165612D.jpeg
    870279CA-21DE-4983-93B7-FD146165612D.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 115
  • EEFC948B-3BFF-4C49-A7AE-7EE6383D534E.jpeg
    EEFC948B-3BFF-4C49-A7AE-7EE6383D534E.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 71C4E317-6EC2-4B8C-8BC5-0A68F36F256F.png
    71C4E317-6EC2-4B8C-8BC5-0A68F36F256F.png
    445.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
We’re getting there! I inoculated everyone with Bigfoot Myco today, G-14 was lookin a little pale but I’ve seen some improvement throughout today, she may be tapping into that soil mix :smoking:
I had to throw in a pic of security too hehe her name is SatiVae, pronounced “Say-Tee-Vae” in public, at home she’s also “Sativa” and “‘Tiva” (aka “‘Tiva the Diva!”) She’s a great Dog and part of the family... she’s also too smart for my own good sometimes, but she isn’t responsible for too many shenanigans. Had to brag on my pup, sorry lol
29F19E11-FCBC-48BB-B78F-B49129338A84.jpeg
3836324E-34DD-45BA-9A6A-04804B81EEA0.jpeg
7782D8A3-1C27-43FF-A94A-658BB051B277.jpeg
7A5141EC-2436-442B-AB83-34C20C8C1237.jpeg

Oooh and I just noticed one of the Portal A.R.M.s has broken ground in the last 6-8 hours
:cooldance::frog::goauto:

That's a beautiful baby girl ya got! The plant looks good too
Thank you! She can be a handful, and too smart for my own good sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her for the world! Not to mention she's a total goofball so she fits in the family perfectly lol

Thank you! She can be a handful, and too smart for my own good sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her for the world! Not to mention she's a total goofball so she fits in the family perfectly lol
I love how each dog has its own unique personality!

UpdateTime! Sorry I've been slacking a little bit, Life's been a straight up shitty mess lately, Until my card gets here I can't go to the dispo, so I haven't been smoking much of anything, which is made things that much more anxious. I'm literally trying to find some belongings to sell so we can get some food and gas. might be food truck time :help::wall: Okay enough whining, I just had to vent a wee bit. On to the girls

The seedlings are moving right along. BD#2 is getting transplanted in the next day or two.. I got a bag of 'Great Lakes Water Only Soil' that I've been wanting to try, so I'll put her straight into that and see what she does. I've only heard good things about it so I'm almost optimistic.

The soil is from Detroit Nutrient Company, I've been using their castings for a year or two and I love em! I was on Instagram or something like that and saw a post about their soil... I commented saying I was glad to be able to support a Michigan Company and how much I loved their castings.Tom responded and said he'd be happy to send me a bag to try it out.

All of the seedlings (BD#1, BD#2, and P.A.R.M.) are going to be getting their first Nute tea in the morning!
4.24.JPG
4.24a.JPG
4.24b.JPG

I feel like I kind of failed G14, She had more potential but my heads not always in the game lately, not eating right has really been throwing me off. Now that I think about it prolly not the best time to start a journal but oh well, I already started.
4.24c.JPG

Heres my photo GG just for shits and giggles... She's about the only thing worth showing right now, but it'll get better.
4.24d.JPG

BD [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] was looking jealous of the others fabric pots, so I went ahead and transplanted her to a 2g smartpot filled with some Great Lakes Water Only Soil!:cooldance::woohoo::greenthumb::jointman: This is my first time trying this soil, though I have heard nothing but good things about it. I've been using the same (Detroit Nutrient Company. I like to support local when I can.) companies Earthworm casting for a year or two, I'm hoping their soil is as good as their worm poo!

I may or may not have also began to sprout a couple Moonstone from the Autoflower Portal and a couple Opal from Magic Strains :afn:

I love how each dog has its own unique personality!
They really do! I've NEVER met a dog with as much personality as her, and I'm not just saying that cuz she's my dog lol She's got so many funny little quirks that make her who she is. IE when she was a puppy, she came up after eating and let out a HUGE burp. Momma Saint and I started laughing, and telling her what a good burp she had. Now she's between 4 and 5 years old and still comes up to one of us when she has to burp. I'll have to take a video one of these days, it's hard to explain the way she does it.

Back