Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG, 4 Assed Monkey, Creme de la Chem

Yup sadly still hangs around.
We have Morris Dancers in England, they are just as sinister, without the casual racism :crying:
upload_2017-12-5_18-31-8.jpeg

Day 71, Creme de la Chem. Chop chop. I took her down this morning. All I can say is, wow! Hard, sticky, smelly, chemmy buds. Took on a little colour over the last few days too. I had to have a big through draft while trimming her, the smell is intoxicating, it seems to get into your clothes, she really is a smelly treat. It has all the Chem markers, plastic, plasticine, earthy, puke.
IMG_4535.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4538.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4540.JPG
IMG_4542.JPG
IMG_4543.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG

one of the side branches, and my 'popcorn'. This branch gave me 3 extra tops. That's why I like to grow this way, it allows the popcorn to make it's way to the top
IMG_4547.JPG

4 Assed Monkey got jarred today too. I had a little sneaky joint, and it's like a walk down memory lane. It's cheesy man! But not the charlatan 'Exodus Cheese' you see companies selling now a days. I'm talking the original Luton cut, early to mid 90's. It has a tart almost cherry taste, then underneath that, the unmistakeable earthy tones that the cheese always had. Really uncanny. But this is early obviously, I'll wait for 2-3 weeks for a cure, then I'll complete a smoke report

4 Assed Monkey got jarred today too. I had a little sneaky joint, and it's like a walk down memory lane. It's cheesy man! But not the charlatan 'Exodus Cheese' you see companies selling now a days. I'm talking the original Luton cut, early to mid 90's. It has a tart almost cherry taste, then underneath that, the unmistakeable earthy tones that the cheese always had. Really uncanny. But this is early obviously, I'll wait for 2-3 weeks for a cure, then I'll complete a smoke report
Man, that sounds delicious! Hope it keeps those characteristics in the cure. That makes me even happier I'd ordered a couple more on Black Friday! Excellent descriptions, Ribbzzy!

Last edited:
Man, that sounds delicious! Hope it keeps those characteristics in the cure. That makes me even happier I'd ordered a couple more on Black Friday! Excellent descriptions, Ribbzzy!
I'm surprised at the flavour it gave, because the fragrance of the bud, doesn't match the taste. A bit of an enigma at the moment, but a cure will sort her out. But as a start, it's a winner

How much you think she yields? I am really liking the 4AM structure. I have about 4-5 weeks left

How much you think she yields? I am really liking the 4AM structure. I have about 4-5 weeks left
I reckon around 80ish grams. It filled a 2 liter jar, and a 1 liter jar. I haven't weighed it though, so I couldn't give an accurate weight.

Nice plants. B interesting to see the clan take on BLM in a grudge match, or maybe a rap battle... Who am I kidding, white boyz cant rap! (except eminem)

Back