Indeed Mossy... indeed... and Didn't we have our trial by fire? :crying: :smoking:

I'm Still Singed.............
bbqing.gif

I've sent a couple messages over on the Portal/Giftshop. Have to sometimes google it and click around as most of the pages don't work any longer. Never got a reply. I didn't name drop as I felt that rude but did mention I had been referred by AFN.

I've sent a couple messages over on the Portal/Giftshop. Have to sometimes google it and click around as most of the pages don't work any longer. Never got a reply. I didn't name drop as I felt that rude but did mention I had been referred by AFN.
Sorry for your aggravation. Stone closed the Gift Shop more than a year ago. Shipping issues in the UK and Europe likely were the straw.
Most of the older work is in private hands, or grown out as they should be.

Sorry for your aggravation. Stone closed the Gift Shop more than a year ago. Shipping issues in the UK and Europe likely were the straw.
Most of the older work is in private hands, or grown out as they should be.

Oh no aggravation at all, I figured it was a tight group. Thanks for the confirmation on the situation, things appeared closed. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Oh damn! Look at this OLD thread! It's old enough for the starter to wish they were the age they were when first started it! :funny:

Have the pics survived? @Mossy or @BCBudlady Where should I look for some good info to ogle over and learn?

Back