After over 35years ...I doubt giving up smoking meds(while embracing vapes at all) will occur. It's still the best "value" for rec use.) Medical wise ...it depends on what you trying to fix! :pass:

Maybe get those old dragons going for a repro. It would be sad to lose them. Maybe a Ram Dragon? Not grown Betty Boo, and your micro grow would be fun and helpful to those growing stealth .
Betty Boo produces a dense mass of extremely resinous flowers. A real bonsai suitable for small spaces. Betty Boo was developed by the Joint Doctor, after an accidental pollination between Mazar x Lowryder and Lowryder #2. Out of their many experimental strains, this line was found to produce the sweetest aroma, taste and potency.
Betty Boo marijuana strain is a well balanced Indica-Sativa marijuana hybrid, it can have up to 16% THC. This girl is a creeper, strong and long lasting, not for first time users.
Betty Boo marijuana is a midget strain growing up to 12 inches in height, produces dense, sticky flowers and finishes in 8 week. She is great for small indoor spaces. Betty Boo cannabis strain is best for evening and night time use, good all-round body healer.
Type of High
Betty Boo marijuana induces cerebral euphoria and strong, numbing body buzz. Uplifts mood, alleviates depression, relieves stress, stimulates appetite. Promotes sleep and has good analgesic properties. May cause disorientation.

Genetics: Mazar x Lowryder x Lowryder #2
THC Content: Medium 13% -16% THC
Yield: 10-20 gr / plant
Plant Height: 20 - 30 cm yeah that small!
Flowering Time: 55 - 60 days

Shortstuff #1 grow 102 - 15"

Crossing with dragons would be a next step as I want to get a stable short strain first seeing as Betty Boo seeds are fem only.
I have 10 seeds of Betty Boo, which have been sitting around a while. They are still in original breeders pack and airtight so that should help!
Maybe soaking in a weak hydrogen peroxide bath will soften there shell along with light scarification and a blade scrape around the seem!

After over 35years ...I doubt giving up smoking meds(while embracing vapes at all) will occur. It's still the best "value" for rec use.) Medical wise ...it depends on what you trying to fix! :pass:
yeah buddy!! Smoking a smooth tasty doobie and a good gummy or three .or some eats anyways.lol vape is nice,dabs are good but these old broken trashcan lungs.Have to hit the ER to get meds for throwing out five things coughing so hard :rofl::haha::pass:

Betty Boo produces a dense mass of extremely resinous flowers. A real bonsai suitable for small spaces. Betty Boo was developed by the Joint Doctor, after an accidental pollination between Mazar x Lowryder and Lowryder #2. Out of their many experimental strains, this line was found to produce the sweetest aroma, taste and potency.
Betty Boo marijuana strain is a well balanced Indica-Sativa marijuana hybrid, it can have up to 16% THC. This girl is a creeper, strong and long lasting, not for first time users.
Betty Boo marijuana is a midget strain growing up to 12 inches in height, produces dense, sticky flowers and finishes in 8 week. She is great for small indoor spaces. Betty Boo cannabis strain is best for evening and night time use, good all-round body healer.
Type of High
Betty Boo marijuana induces cerebral euphoria and strong, numbing body buzz. Uplifts mood, alleviates depression, relieves stress, stimulates appetite. Promotes sleep and has good analgesic properties. May cause disorientation.

Genetics: Mazar x Lowryder x Lowryder #2
THC Content: Medium 13% -16% THC
Yield: 10-20 gr / plant
Plant Height: 20 - 30 cm yeah that small!
Flowering Time: 55 - 60 days

Shortstuff #1 grow 102 - 15"

Crossing with dragons would be a next step as I want to get a stable short strain first seeing as Betty Boo seeds are fem only.
I have 10 seeds of Betty Boo, which have been sitting around a while. They are still in original breeders pack and airtight so that should help!
Maybe soaking in a weak hydrogen peroxide bath will soften there shell along with light scarification and a blade scrape around the seem!
Let me know how the scarification and H2O2 soak goes. I’ve got some aging seeds to get in soil.
Betty Boo sounds excellent for medical users.

Let me know how the scarification and H2O2 soak goes. I’ve got some aging seeds to get in soil.
Betty Boo sounds excellent for medical users.
I will check posts and make sure where I posted it.
Otherwise I will redo research and post again here and there, belt and braces so to speak.
The idea is to create a micro strain to cross with big lanky sativas.
I was gifted some "Banana Split" by a good friend of ours.
It is a lanky sativa and I want to see if I can get it shorter!
Just the start of my foray into breeding but I know other will lend a hand, here and there.
Crossing to dragons is a great idea, if I can get therm to germ.
I have sent a PM BTW it may be of use?
On second thought I may not have posted the info as a thread but I remember mentioning it to Eyesonfire as I saw him post an old style Portal seed pack and though damn they are old seeds! lol

Good day everybody..
IMO, H202 scarification works pretty good, I have a lot of old seed I was having troubles popping, h202 up'd germ rates noticeably.
I have also heard from some old school heads, but never tried myself personally.. soaking seeds in "English breakfast tea". I'd Google it for further info as I can't speak from experience on the topic, but it might be useful to someone.

Good day everybody..
IMO, H202 scarification works pretty good, I have a lot of old seed I was having troubles popping, h202 up'd germ rates noticeably.
I have also heard from some old school heads, but never tried myself personally.. soaking seeds in "English breakfast tea". I'd Google it for further info as I can't speak from experience on the topic, but it might be useful to someone.
What an interesting solution!! I’m gonna Goggle and try both methods, and see what works. Thanks for the tip!

Anybody know when autoflower portal will have stock in? Thanks
You may send Stone a message through the “Gift Shop”, and enquire about availability.

Back