Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I had fun with my battle of the countries this summer which pitted spain versus holland in an outdoor battle with photos and autos.

I am firing up some autos and threw them into paper towel today, and soaked down my 7"X7"X9" pots of promix HP. Just had to rerun a bunch of my autoflower portal favorites Blackstone, Stone 99, and Amber, and i also am running a couple of new portal strains. Going to have to implement some stunting techniques on the Portal Spiritwalker and Citrus Noir, as they are said to be far larger than most portal strains. Who knows whats going to happen!! (only the shadow knows!!)
Filling my space 54"long, X 16"deep X 28" grow space vertical shouldn't be a problem with the above and also Mephistos 24C, Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram, and also Mephistos Toofless Alien. I will also be stunting the Toofless to keep size down(restricting roots for 21 days in a 32oz insta transplant cup), then transplanting to a 7" pot.
Anyways seeds in paper towel this evening and we might see some cracking tomorrow...no pics until they break the soils surface. Germ might take a bit longer than usual as i am not running the lights and temps are cooler than i prefer for rapid germination(sitting around 70F). Keeping lights off as humidity is the only place dry enough to finish off the drying of outdoor. As always pushing the limits from the very beginning...hahahaha :D I have a T5 setup ready in case it isnt dry for a few days and they hatch quick.
Have a bunch of Green Planet nutrients leftover from the summer, so thats the nute of choice(grow fuel, bloom fuel, Liquird w-8, terpinator, massive, pro-cal, AN RhinoSkin foxfarm cha-ching on last feeds).
Setup is identical to last seasons, except i bought a double muffin fan for increased circulation on the main colas.

Awesome awesome welcome back indoor my friend,always dig what you growing and showing.

Bang!! Got some hatchlings planted
24C
Toofless Alien
Stone Dragon
Mohan Ram
Spiritwalker
are in the dirt crammed under a galaxy hydro

Still waiting on Citrus Noir, Stone 99 and Amber, hoping tonight!

Citrus Noir and Amber are in the dirt as of 9am this morning...no action on stone 99...hopefully tonight!! If not she will get a change in paper towel tonight. If she fails to germ, i will have to select something else..and will do so in 2 days if no activity.

Still nothing on the stone 99....the 24C, Toofless alien, mohan ram, Spiritwalker and Blackstone are over the dirt and now on day 1 of their lives!! Black stone has trifoliate cotyledons.

Amber and Citrus Noir broke the soils surface this morning and are on day 1. No action on Stone 99...one more day and abandoned...if she doesnt fire up i might wait 4 weeks to get a bit of a perpetual grow happening...haven't decided yet

Back