Seed Stockers Seed Stockers highest yield list

Since @RamboGarden seems to be absent, I would report on his behalf that he got 687g from his Blackberry Gum. Absolutely amazing!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nesia-powerplant-blackberry-gum.61082/page-29

20171223_170105-jpg.842642

Look man you can' just go around growing 15 autoflower at once and then stuffing them all together to look like 1 just to make people look bad. It' Just not a friendly thing to do... ;)

AWESOME JOB
:crying::crying::crying:

I'm looking forward to giving these a go, I keep hearing great things about them..
i would reccomened seed stockers to anybody there great and just starting out aswell so who know what amaziness is to come from them :pass:

Wow man!! Nice work so far!! Amazing results!!

@NateNobody - hey bud, this is the DP sister company i was telling you about.
Thanks for the heads-up brother 912. I am going to look them up in just a bit. :thanks:

Seedstockers are bomb ass!!. I have a white widow that should yield very well. I wanna try the ak420 next.View attachment 866369

What's up 187? Great looking plant man! Looks like these guys have their sh** together on the giant auto side of things. I think I will have to grab a pack of something from them.....soon. 912 or 187, any suggestions for a newbie to Seed Stockers inventory? :peace:

Thanks for the heads-up brother 912. I am going to look them up in just a bit. :thanks:

What's up 187? Great looking plant man! Looks like these guys have their sh** together on the giant auto side of things. I think I will have to grab a pack of something from them.....soon. 912 or 187, any suggestions for a newbie to Seed Stockers inventory? :peace:

Ive only grown out a pair of SS strains so far...i chose the Hyper ryder SPG and they are nearly done, and looking great!! Nice speedy compact strain, with an excellent smell. I dont think the strain is released though yet!!

Ive watched a number of SS grows and everyone seems psyched about the toke. Like dutch passion top quality all around. If i had the space i would certainly be firing up their Black Berry Gum asap!! Tremendous size, pics of bud look spectacular, and toke reports have all been stellar!!

Last edited:
Back