Seed Stockers Seed Stockers highest yield list

Ive only grown out a pair of SS strains so far...i chose the Hyper ryder SPG and they are nearly done, and looking great!! Nice speedy compact strain, with an excellent smell. I dont think the strain is released though yet!!

Ive watched a number of SS grows and everyone seems psyched about the toke. Like dutch passion top quality all around. If i had the space i would certainly be firing up their Black Berry Gum asap!! Tremendous size, pics of bud look spectacular, and toke reports have all been stellar!!

I just dropped amnesia. It's the first seed that I ever soaked 24 hours in water and the shell split and was starting to push out a tail.

I just dropped amnesia. It's the first seed that I ever soaked 24 hours in water and the shell split and was starting to push out a tail.

Amnesia!! Nice!!

My mini hyper ryder SPGs wont be taking any yield awards(hoping for 2 oz per), but man they are great looking and smelling plants!! Speedy too, pics at day 56
IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7054.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

IMG_7060.JPG

Last edited:
How tall is that plant pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pot is 7.5" across. The smaller of the two(the first plant) is a shortie, around 14" in height. The second maybe 18". In my cramped vertical setup, most plants tend to stay squat and wide.

Yeah i like em. Im gonna jump back to dinafem for a few, gonna start a cheese xxl and haze xxl soon.

Nice, yeah dinafem has some great stuff for sure!! I have a couple of dina plants destined for sun soon enough!! (blue widow and critical 2.0 photo)

The pot is 7.5" across. The smaller of the two(the first plant) is a shortie, around 14" in height. The second maybe 18". In my cramped vertical setup, most plants tend to stay squat and wide.

Just because I’ve got 3 in 6.5ltr pots and I’m a soil light mix and the tallest is only 16” and do u drop ur light in flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back