EP3

Back in the game.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers Gelato 41
Good luck to everyone taking part. :goodluck:

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well.

I have begun the taxi on to the runway and will shortly be leaving for Seedstockers solo cup challenge land. :woohoo:

Put my seed in my germination box with 2x cotton wool make up pads. Currently sitting in my kitchen cupboard.
Got everything sorted and cant wait to meet her when she breaks ground in my solo.

I will be using pre buffered coco and clay balls mix and bottled nutes, starting at about 0.6 ec.

Let the fun begin!!! :d5::goodluck::baked:
Cheers,
EP3
20210420_102708.jpg
20210420_102257.jpg
20210420_102721.jpg

Thank you for getting your Solo Cup grow up and running mate :thumbsup:

Its going to get super competitive as we get into the more exciting phase of the grows :pass:

@EP3 best of luck :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
Thanks bro. It's going to be interesting.
Cheers,
EP3

Hello. So bit of a disaster. My fault, left Mrs in charge for a few days and.... its not broken ground. She put it in a solo with no drainage. My fault I should have done it before I left and thought she knew what I ment about run off, not overflow.
She loves the weed, but growing is not her thing.
I have been working on a hotel renovation, much needed work because of covid but its in Glencoe, so staying on site. Away to Ayr on another one this weekend, staying in a b and b, gonna take one with me to germ and pot on Monday. I am now behind, but not by much. Watch this space.....
Cheers,
EP3

Hello. So bit of a disaster. My fault, left Mrs in charge for a few days and.... its not broken ground. She put it in a solo with no drainage. My fault I should have done it before I left and thought she knew what I ment about run off, not overflow.
She loves the weed, but growing is not her thing.
I have been working on a hotel renovation, much needed work because of covid but its in Glencoe, so staying on site. Away to Ayr on another one this weekend, staying in a b and b, gonna take one with me to germ and pot on Monday. I am now behind, but not by much. Watch this space.....
Cheers,
EP3
you have more seeds to start again also when they are tiny bro at the first days they don't need feeding every day I just do them once the cups getting lite but now my solo is 12 days old and I'm feeding her daily now also you could always just make a small jug of say0.4 to 0.5 once she's a few days old for your girl to feed as needed .so don't feel your behind at all in fact there are folks just starting now themselves also everyone will be completed before we have the poll

Back