Seed Stockers Seedstockers Gelato 41 solo cup grow, EP3

Thank you @St. Tom. Its a great bit of fun. I can see the buds getting bigger by the day just now. :smoking:
Cheers,
EP3

Hello fellow soloers. So this week I have been away on holiday in Morecombe Bay Monday to Friday. Very nice indeed
Entrusted my girls to my good friend, snapped a cola transporting them, oops. Taped it up it looks OK. They are now home after a monumental mess up as my friend disappeared for 2 days and left them in the dark, with no fertigation water from Friday night to just before 8pm Sunday. Not too happy with him, had arranged to pick them up Friday night but.... He disappeared.

So they look a little sad, but I hope they will pull through. Will post a pic later when I get a chance.

The buds are bigger than when I left, but so many hours with no light I have to say worries me slightly.

Cheers,
EP3

Hello AFN. Hope everyone is well. Thank you to those who stop in.

Day 66

Gelato 41 from seedstockers.

She has been through the wars but she is still going.
20210716_013736.jpg
20210716_013728.jpg

Cheers,
EP3

Still going and going strong :pass:

Not to much longer moe mate :thumbsup:

Do you have a harvest date in mind?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Thank you m8. I was hoping about 10-14days. Love the smell of the Gelato 41. Also loving your silver lime haze.

Cheers,
EP3
20210716_014540.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, thank you for stopping in and taking the time. I appreciate your support and encouragement.

Day 71 Gelato 41.

She has slowed down, but the trichomes still look clear to me.

It's been one hell of a ride, but what fun. Gonna be chop chop time soon

So do I do wet and dry weight?

Cheers,
EP3
20210721_002616.jpg
20210721_002626.jpg

Tick tock, tick tock any day now

Thank you for stopping in.

Cheers,
EP3

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping in and taking the time. I appreciate your support and encouragement.

Day 71 Gelato 41.

She has slowed down, but the trichomes still look clear to me.

It's been one hell of a ride, but what fun. Gonna be chop chop time soon

So do I do wet and dry weight?

Cheers,
EP3
View attachment 1345738View attachment 1345739
I never weigh anything wet bro i dont see the point also for you poll pic id tidy her up when you chop her .also when you do are ready just post me one pic on its own on the other thread aswell

Yipeee. Finished the Gelato 41 and she is the sweetest smelling plant I have grown to date. I am amazed at the weight a solo can pull. Got me thinking about chopping a plant every few weeks with my space full of solo cups.

Good luck everyone competing. I was happy enough to reach harvest and it has been fun.
Bring on the next one!!
20210727_013250.jpg

Cheers,
EP3

Back