New Grower Seedstockers & Meph first garage grow!

No Sawney beans yet, but he is sending some out soon. Excited to possibly grow them next run. Ya I’ve seen some massive plants grown in coco. I also saw BAS use autopots similarly to earthboxes with a large Rez. An even more automated earthbox :wiz:Peeks my interest.

I've thought about that and just a having a drip fill the rez of a timer think i could get it figured pretty easily and not overfill into the tray

Do you use em1 in your EBs. I just picked some up.

No it is about the only thing left I don't use it's next on the list. i just started using BAF BAB, Terptea Bloom and Bloom boosters. I know it' not the same but I have been using Hydroguard and mammoth P weekly in the rez

Day 5
We got our first frost last night. Got a tiny heater running 20 min on then 5 min off inside the tent. Barely keeps the temp above 73f and it kills the humidity but it’s manageable. Sprayed a light mix of dr zymes on top of the soil the last two days. Then sprayed on a mix of CalSil+ and quijalla on top of that.

Grappa looking great
IMG_2233.jpeg

CBD critical looking a bit lanky
IMG_2234.jpeg

Northern lights looking small and funny. Hoping it’ll grow outta this as it’s our favorite medical strain and I don’t have many seeds left
IMG_2235.jpeg

Rucu Cucu looking great
IMG_2236.jpeg

One bonus pic of my super vicious pit bull as you can see in the pic
IMG_2231.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by, happy Saturday!

Came in to the tent this afternoon and saw a bunch of fungus gnats crawling in each earthbox. They were particularly digging the Rucu Cucu earthbox though. Dammit. Added more sticky traps, sprayed the top with dr zymes then watered with mosquito bit tea. They were due for a deeper watering so the timing worked out. Luckily the plants look unfazed. But damn those fungus gnats, some persistent mofos. Always. Happy early Halloween!

Came in to the tent this afternoon and saw a bunch of fungus gnats crawling in each earthbox. They were particularly digging the Rucu Cucu earthbox though. Dammit. Added more sticky traps, sprayed the top with dr zymes then watered with mosquito bit tea. They were due for a deeper watering so the timing worked out. Luckily the plants look unfazed. But damn those fungus gnats, some persistent mofos. Always. Happy early Halloween!
Get yourself some beneficial nematodes. I laugh at fungus gnats now. I also recommend rove beetles. You can innoculate new pots with soil from old ones.

Get yourself some beneficial nematodes. I laugh at fungus gnats now. I also recommend rove beetles. You can innoculate new pots with soil from old ones.
I’ve had trouble sourcing nematodes near me so I’ve been browsing them online. But haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Where did you get rove beetles also?

I’ve had trouble sourcing nematodes near me so I’ve been browsing them online. But haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Where did you get rove beetles also?
The URL is on the bottom of this sticker. I keep it around in case I need to order them again but after more than a year I think I have them permanently. Every once in awhile I see a couple of fungus gnats, so I think just enough survive to keep the rove beetles around.
20231101_053606.jpg

Just remember to take soil from old pots and add to new pots as you go. Also, they say to mix with water. I just sprinkle it under the mulch and cover it. Then make sure the top layer doesn't dry completely for a couple of days.

The URL is on the bottom of this sticker. I keep it around in case I need to order them again but after more than a year I think I have them permanently. Every once in awhile I see a couple of fungus gnats, so I think just enough survive to keep the rove beetles around.
View attachment 1642757

Just remember to take soil from old pots and add to new pots as you go. Also, they say to mix with water. I just sprinkle it under the mulch and cover it. Then make sure the top layer doesn't dry completely for a couple of days.
@R Wayne Thanks for the rep!

Day 12
Progress. Damn fungus gnats are living it up right now. I finally ordered some nematodes and rove beetles from natures good guys. Thanks again @Rasterman. The northern lights is still looking a bit mutated and the Rucu Cucu is leaning a bit more than I like at this stage. But I won’t worry about it for now. Pics are from last night. Just watered in some CalSil+ with quillaja and Thrive probiotics.

IMG_2275.jpeg

Grappa
IMG_2276.jpeg

CBD Critical
IMG_2277.jpeg

Northern lights
IMG_2278.jpeg

Rucu Cucu
IMG_2279.jpeg

Happy growing!

Purchase Mosquito Bit Dunks, crush them up and sprinkle a little directly into the Earth Box reservoir. Continue this every 3-5 days or so and problem solved.

:thumbsup:

:pass:
Been using mosquito bit tea, they are due for another tea bath in a couple days. Always seems to take a minute before it starts working though.

:cheers:

Back