Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

So you mean the start date of your beans would be March next year? That's fine buddy as we don't have a fixed start or end date.

go get it:d5:

Of course you can jump on with your own seeds, ya want?:thumbsup:
Oh sweet well I am down to throw some in the LAG© In that case

So you mean the start date of your beans would be March next year? That's fine buddy as we don't have a fixed start or end date.

I dont have any seeds from this breeder or I would. I got 3 strains from Sweet Seeds, 2 strains from Mephisto, or GSC from auto seeds in stock

I dont have any seeds from this breeder or I would. I got 3 strains from Sweet Seeds, 2 strains from Mephisto, or GSC from auto seeds in stock
Damn, but they do not ship to US anyways, sorry!

I would but in USA and have none of there seeds or I would absolutely get in on this

Putting together small tent creating space for seedstockers grow, got the candy dawg, blackberry gum and sherbet coming. Will just be running 1 of strain under a TSW 2000 Can't wait to get up n running.
20201019_190036.jpg
20201019_185935.jpg

Good stuff!

Looking forward to this one. Just have to finish up my current run and receive the shipment. Should be relatively close timing so it will work out well. I'll probably document it in a journal and while swag would be a bonus, it's nice enough of @Seedstockers_Mischa to provide the seeds.

I'll keep an eye on the update posts from everyone else to see how much your guys' dwarf mine haha :smoking:

Back