Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

So I just order some seedstockers seeds and then January is fine to begin the grow?
Yeah, you're golden doing so!
@TheMongol @Seedstockers_Mischa are grow entries going here our do we need too make a separate thread?
Look first post...
Good stuff!

Looking forward to this one. Just have to finish up my current run and receive the shipment. Should be relatively close timing so it will work out well. I'll probably document it in a journal and while swag would be a bonus, it's nice enough of @Seedstockers_Mischa to provide the seeds.

I'll keep an eye on the update posts from everyone else to see how much your guys' dwarf mine haha :smoking:
That's the correct attitude:)
:biggrin:
I have some old blackberry gum. If I can get them to pop I will jump in sometime closer to the end of the year.
You're welcome AJ:thumbsup:

Thank you @Seedstockers_Mischa
20201021_105730.jpg

That 19.98 mix there is what I'll do I think, takes the decision making out it and will be a good way of testing some well known names

This is my seed stockers photoperiod collection it's a toss up between the wedding cake or the runtz to run next :smokeit:
20201021_112123.jpg

Back