Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

Aaaaaand this game is over ;-)
Bcn pp cut down. Could use one more week but still nice finish. Vigorous growth,hungry as hell, old school smell.. looking forward to taste her ;-)
1618165852725.jpg
1618165732626.jpg
IMG_20210410_175540.jpg

And hanging with cherry ..will break them down into individual branches tomorrow ..
1618165605453 (1).jpg

And this ends this "winter" grow for me :smokeout: Stay safe

seedstockers2.png
Seedstockers.png

First, thanks to Seedstockers for the chance to grow this award winning strain. :bow:

I clipped a lower bud the other day, and gave it a test spin today. Snuck right up on me it did :smoking:

Seedstockers says this is about a 75 day strain, and also say if you let it go for another week or two, it will put on weight, which it did.:joy:

So 88 days total. Was going to wait until 4/20 to chop, but it looks more like maybe a trim jail day instead.
:biggrin:

Last pics before dry and trim.
cd88.jpg

cd88a.jpg

cd88c.jpg

cd88b.jpg

Take good care growfolks! :d5:

Harvest time

98 days later and were all done! I chopped the Gelato 2 weeks ago, and the Cookies and Cream last night! Both plants ended up throwing out some stunning colours at the end, and smell equally as awesome. The Gelato 41 Fast finished up with about 7 weeks flowering, and about 9 for the CnC. All in all it was a fairly painless grow, Gelato 41 Fast was abit sensitive to the nutrient levels, but took everything that was thrown at it. It was a real shame that the Runtz went hermie, but I’ll just have to pop another one(maybe 2) for the next run :smoking:.

Gelato 41 Fast
2113121A-2C46-4EB3-99BB-285E35DF726C.jpeg

Cookies and Cream
CF6B2943-B352-4361-AE19-9070F9F11628.jpeg

Harvest time

98 days later and were all done! I chopped the Gelato 2 weeks ago, and the Cookies and Cream last night! Both plants ended up throwing out some stunning colours at the end, and smell equally as awesome. The Gelato 41 Fast finished up with about 7 weeks flowering, and about 9 for the CnC. All in all it was a fairly painless grow, Gelato 41 Fast was abit sensitive to the nutrient levels, but took everything that was thrown at it. It was a real shame that the Runtz went hermie, but I’ll just have to pop another one(maybe 2) for the next run :smoking:.

Gelato 41 Fast
View attachment 1307834

Cookies and Cream
View attachment 1307835
amazing looking plants is that 98 days from seed

And to close it over here as well ;-) :worship: to seedstockers
Stay safe :smokeout:
IMG_20210416_073522.jpg

Detail here
So pp is dry and ended at lovely 78g
Test bud: lovely energetic smoke. Pine on the inhale sweetness on the exhale. Brings back memories :)
also my second highest yield with auto in 7.6l

She could easily go for another week to pack some more weight ;-)

Nice frosting in the end and damn shes hairy...
Despite all issues (mainly me trying to kill her) nice harvest, strong genetics. Hungry as hell.
Big thx @Seedstockers_Mischa for this opportunity and now "to outdoormobile" (read it with oldschool batman voice) :smokeout: purple punch, gelato a blackberrygum are waiting
View attachment 1308213View attachment 1308212

Harvest time

Gelato 41 Fast
View attachment 1307834

Cookies and Cream
View attachment 1307835

2 phenomenal looking plants :pass:

Congratulations on the harvest :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

And to close it over here as well ;-) :worship: to seedstockers
Stay safe :smokeout:
View attachment 1308289
Detail here
:drool:Son of a b*tch, I’m switching over to photos... sure as Hell, I’ll go to Seedstockers’s & look for highest Thc strains...if any one knows fill me in.
Great grow

Back