Seed Stockers Seedstockers Winter Grow 'n Show 20/21 Autoflower and Photoperiod Event!

Thnx, I had not been aware of Seedstockers, the photo strains are where I’m going for a while ... Cookies Fast & Wedding Cake these 2 for sure for sure, WedCake longer grow time ok, I’ll probably flip em anyway @ 24 days! Haven’t grown photos since 70-80’s

(the autos I just grew went 110 days UVB/RedLed last 55day experiment,
Highly suggest supplemental UVB to anyone from my results Tric city...pic attached, I have 6, but usually use 4 & rotate plants 8-10 True Watt SqFt) I think I can take that Wedding Cake to 27-30% Thc...But will have to extend grow length time...?
307D274A-8539-47F8-BBEE-AF054AB233F3.jpeg
3526585F-DDD9-4093-8D54-F24EE9FB3644.jpeg

After a nice cure, lit up some Candy Dawg :smoking:

What a pleasure to medicate with. A kind smoke with an uplifting mellowness. :cooldance: Literally feel the stress n tension leave while putting a smile on me face :biggrin:

Mi fimilia says Gracias! @Seedstockers_Mischa

Five cannastar rating :weed::weed::weed::weed: :weed:

New addition to the family woo woo.... SeedStockers CBD Silver Lime Haze....both the previous I have grown are the biggest squish producers of mine to date!!
IMG_20210521_132331481_HDR.jpg

Looking tasty,,
I've got a few that's started to foxtail now, is that a sign that it's time to harvest @Kyote

I only have guesses about foxtailing. I think it has to do with the plant getting too much light late in flower for the environment. I go by the trichomes when it comes time to harvest. Except for outdoors, where sometimes the weather dictates when to chop.

Back