Extraction Show Off That Dry Ice Hash/Keif

Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
Lets use this thread as place we can all share pictures of our final dry ice extraction products.
Feel free to post pictures of the keif unpressed in powder form or pressed as blocks of hash.

Also dont be afraid to share you method to the process, detail any tips and secrets if you do something special and unique. So lets start uploading and sharing.

Here is some of of my own un-pressed keif:

JLoGvFvl.jpg

Now the final product pressed into little cakes:

H6DSSW6l.jpg

No takers!! Okay I'll go first...over the last few months I've been running out of jars to store bud,now I'm running out of cups to store the DIH ,so I've been running it into eth wax..I have 73 mic..120 mic...and 160 mic,,from different strains...enjoy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you @scally420 .this is about 90% from last years photo plants from the green house ,if I could get the panels to rebuild it I could prolly get two auto harvests before the snow sets in,it's a 6x8 and I get 10-15 plants in there with room to work..Peace my brother !!

Last edited:
Excellent keif @budlee,
when are you going to get the time to smoke all of that? :smoking:
I won't ,and that's me being honest with myself,a lot of it was from oct of last year ,now I have another three plants drying and three more to be chopped over the next week,I give away about as much as I use,I grow and make wax for me and my daughter...

It will be,trust me on that,it gets easier and things start rolling it's like you are harvesting every month ,tonight I am running some of that kief into wax!!

Back