New Grower Sleeve's First Grow

So green and healthy!
Looks great. I love it when they just start growing like crazy. It seems like they change hourly and I can't stay out of the grow room fiddling with branches and leaves. It usually ends in me breaking something because I can't leave well-enough alone.

Comments and constructive criticism is always welcome!
- Z_Bop

So green and healthy!
Looks great. I love it when they just start growing like crazy. It seems like they change hourly and I can't stay out of the grow room fiddling with branches and leaves. It usually ends in me breaking something because I can't leave well-enough alone.

- Z_Bop

:cheers:
Hell yeah @Z_Bop
My wife gives me grief about how many trips or how long I am with them. Haha

:cheers:
Hell yeah @Z_Bop
My wife gives me grief about how many trips or how long I am with them. Haha
IMG_3761.JPG Udel the Orangutan sends you good vibes

IMG_7641.JPG
IMG_7634.JPG
IMG_7636.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG
IMG_7655.JPG
Happy Saturday-daze everyone!

Sleeve here to provide my weekly updates. First is the sweet seeds Cream Caramel Auto, she is now at day 33 from sprout. Has doubled in height the last couple of days. Light schedule is 20-4, temps maintaining at 25-26 *C and RH around 30%. I added the mars reflector 48 to the Mars II 700 and she took off the last 24 hours. I think that she likes the added light.
Feeding every second day at 1ml/liter with 1 liter of RO water
Bud sights are really starting to start now, with numerous white pistils everywhere.
As stated before, this is my first grow and anything that makes it to harvest for me will be a success. I'm really blown away by the natural progression I'm witnessing before my eyes. It is definitely giving me a whole new appreciation for what I am growing.
Anyhoo, here are a few pics of my Cream Caramel, feed back/ tips are appreciated.

Happy smokes this weekend!

Sleeve here to provide my weekly updates. First is the sweet seeds Cream Caramel Auto, she is now at day 33 from sprout. Has doubled in height the last couple of days. Light schedule is 20-4, temps maintaining at 25-26 *C and RH around 30%. I added the mars reflector 48 to the Mars II 700 and she took off the last 24 hours. I think that she likes the added light.
Feeding every second day at 1ml/liter with 1 liter of RO water
Bud sights are really starting to start now, with numerous white pistils everywhere.
As stated before, this is my first grow and anything that makes it to harvest for me will be a success. I'm really blown away by the natural progression I'm witnessing before my eyes. It is definitely giving me a whole new appreciation for what I am growing.
Anyhoo, here are a few pics of my Cream Caramel, feed back/ tips are appreciated.

Happy smokes this weekend!

Thanks for the update!
Just a note from experience... I added another light during the last weeks of flower on one of my grows and it made her start fox tailing like a bugger. Maybe it was the strain, DP Auto Mazar, or maybe it was the light. Could have been a coincidence. Keep in mind, it was towards the end. Maybe the last couple weeks before harvest.
Seriously, this is my favorite part!
You'll appreciate it even more after you get to partake in it. I feel like there's some sort of placebo effect when using your own product, like it works better or something.
I'm excited for you!

- Z_Bop

Another happy Satur-daze everyone, now for my sweet seeds jack-47. She's the runt of the two, 5 days behind her older cousin, waiting for the sativa to come out. Day 28

Same feed and light schedule. Starting to show pistils as well.

Attachments

• IMG_7651.JPG
    IMG_7651.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 92
Back