Indoor Smoke em’s Sweet & Savory 4 plant Holiday Grow-Time Jubilee ExTraVAgAnZa!

Smoke em if you got em

I like weed.
Reaction score
I’ve finally been able to get enough seeds properly germinated to have my legal 4 plants going at the same time! I’ve had bad luck getting 4 to pop during the same time so I’ve always had one plant hanging to dry, two in flower and one seedling or some combination but FINALLY I have 4 plants pop within a few weeks of each other so I’m psyched to have my grow room filled up with flowers this Christmas!

The lucky contestants for this wonderful occasion, a diverse mix of succulently sweet and savory selections are as follows:
  • Twenty/20 Knows candy
  • Twenty/20 Biscauto
  • Ethos Lilac diesel
  • NASC freebie Blueberry auto
All growing in 5 gal fabric pot with Fox farm Happy frog soil and I’ll be using the Fox farm trio for nutes. Iv’e been having great results with our homes tap water left out for 24 hours to evaporate trace chlorine +Cal/Mag and PH’d down to 6.5-ish.

Lighting - Spider Farmer® SF2000 and a TMLAPY 2000, 20” from plants on a 18/6 schedule about 20” from the plants.

I’ll be posting updates frequently as they progress so stay tuned!

Attachments

• grow02a.jpg
    grow02a.jpg
    608.9 KB · Views: 14
  • grow01a.jpg
    grow01a.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 15
Plants are coming along nicely! Knows candy was topped at third node is 39 days old and starting to flower, smells like dank peppercorns already with only a few white hairs showing. Biscauto is at 31 days old and is vegging like a champ with a little LST! I expect a decent harvest as she's still growing and hasn't entered pre flower yet so she's only gonna get bigger. Blueberry auto is coming along nicely at 23 days old, short and stout but I topped her at third node and looks like she doesn't mind as she is in the early stages of producing multiple colas for me. Lastly is Lilac diesel, so far the runt of the group also 23 days old, just a little LST to help promote bud sites. Hoping she takes off soon.

The forecast for a flower-filled grow room this Christmas is looking bright and the new year is looking like it's going to kick off with a bang!

Attachments

• group04.jpg
    group04.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 9
  • group03.jpg
    group03.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 9
  • group02.jpg
    group02.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 10
  • group01.jpg
    group01.jpg