Genius Pipe SoH's Wife Steals His Genius Pipe

There's a trend here.

20180329_153122 - Copy.jpg

20180328_145852 - Copy.jpg

20180330_180145 - Copy.jpg

Dude... How do you all stay conscious? :rofl: Distill-a-WHAT?! lol does anyone smoke flowers in Colorado anymore?! :rofl: good Lord!

For real tho nice write up... I wasn't sure what was being showcased at first tho.. :rofl: the pipe or your Lady! Real subtle! :crying:

We can work an image for that! Overload the stone...

Hey.. how long do you think this G Stone will last? We've pushed a little over a gram of oil thru it so far. Can't compare with you all!! :rofl:

Our genius stone is starting to show some wear. Honestly I haven't cleaned it ONCE (the stone) since we've had it and we've run countless grams of all types of concentrate through this, including home extractions (which can tend to be a bit thicker, less pure than some of the refinements the store bought stuff has.) The butane lighter does a great job at cleaning up the stone (it was suggested to me to use ISO on the stone, just seems like a waste,) but I admit, sometimes after a good session, I'll pop up the plates and "dab" the stone against the dimbles to pull up the oil slick that escaped (hey, it's good shit, still RIPS!) :hump: :rofl: But I know that's abrading on the stone.

Fair warning, we loaded up the stone with distillate the other day and while my buddy was piling it on, he bumped it and OUT it went, right onto the floor, full of dog hair. So the stone definitely loses a little structure over time, it wasn't snug at first but it filled the hole, now it's not quite so much. And I need to sweep my kitchen floor more often, clearly!

Still lovin' it though, it's so convenient. Controlled dab hits.

Our genius stone is starting to show some wear. Honestly I haven't cleaned it ONCE (the stone) since we've had it and we've run countless grams of all types of concentrate through this, including home extractions (which can tend to be a bit thicker, less pure than some of the refinements the store bought stuff has.) The butane lighter does a great job at cleaning up the stone (it was suggested to me to use ISO on the stone, just seems like a waste,) but I admit, sometimes after a good session, I'll pop up the plates and "dab" the stone against the dimbles to pull up the oil slick that escaped (hey, it's good shit, still RIPS!) :hump: :rofl: But I know that's abrading on the stone.

Fair warning, we loaded up the stone with distillate the other day and while my buddy was piling it on, he bumped it and OUT it went, right onto the floor, full of dog hair. So the stone definitely loses a little structure over time, it wasn't snug at first but it filled the hole, now it's not quite so much. And I need to sweep my kitchen floor more often, clearly!

Still lovin' it though, it's so convenient. Controlled dab hits.

I know what you mean!! The stone definitely "shrinks"... I've been trying to sort out the best way to get reclaim as I have a ton of oil on the plates. Seems the whole gram is there. Lol

I know what you mean!! The stone definitely "shrinks"... I've been trying to sort out the best way to get reclaim as I have a ton of oil on the plates. Seems the whole gram is there. Lol

A little everclear wash, then let the everclear evap off on a pyrex dish/bowl. Shrug. Ghetto reclaim? :rofl: We use alcohol wipes when we remember to, else it gets a nice ISO bath to clean the plates (just some on a paper towel honestly does the trick.) I'm thinking SMALLER hits might create LESS of that "pooling" effect, I'm not sure if you can tell, but we tend to put some.... maybe slightly larger globs on our stone!

Back