Live Stoners Sour Crack and chemdogging- Day 17

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good Morning Folks

Here are pics of both ladies at Day 17.

The one on the left is sour crack and the other is chemdogging. What a difference in strain.

Looks like the sour crack is starting to flower.

Thoughts are appreciated.

Jackson

Attachments

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 225
Looking mighty fine for day 17 my friend, welcome to AFN...........eP.

Thanks man! That's what I'm using, Mephisto!

Read where Sour Crack doesn't get big maybe 13". Then read where it gets big! Go figure

Thanks man! That's what I'm using, Mephisto!

Read where Sour Crack doesn't get big maybe 13". Then read where it gets big! Go figure

I grew 3. Two were super squatty and dense, and one stretched a bit. They were each in about 4 or 5 liters of soil.

Thanks for responding cannahope! Mine are in 5 gallon buckets with roots organic on top and gbd soil mixed with roots on bottom.

I've been told to use no nutrients st all just plain water. I used distilled as my tap runs at a high ph

Welcome to afn ,what a choice in breeders sure pulled and seen some fire meds breed by mephisto grown out many of there strains got 3goin now .

I got a chemdoggin going to but since I dropped a rotating fan on her and she lost half her body literally 4 main branches still going strong though I believe she's stunted still going to produce frosty meds super good plants grown quite a high number of autos not every breeder is holding quality genetics ,afn definitely represents the best in line up though quality breeders on here .

Thanks all. Impressive so far. Just thought the sour crack was stunted under LED solar flare 220. Had it about 12" from seedling and now moved to about 24".

Still gonna finish em. Not sure how long to harvest but shall see

Back