Seed Stockers Sour D's Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

I pretty much do that, but find it more difficult to remove the seed husk without damage. Yours look very strong though.
I thought I was gonna lose one cause of that but she finally threw it off. May try makin one of those seed crackers

you take some superb pics bro and welcome to the party

Welcome to this crazy bit of community fun mate :pass:

Thanks for getting your diary up :thumbsup:

Now show us what you can do :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Day 6
Day 6 Girls are well out of the ground now. One got a little floppy so propped her up. Right now just spraying the soil with a little Vam, FulHumix, Yucca, Coco Water. The green leaves on soil are mint leaves to help deter the gnats

20210427_gelato_7356-1.jpg

thatsAll.jpg

Day 6 Girls are well out of the ground now. One got a little floppy so propped her up. Right now just spraying the soil with a little Vam, FulHumix, Yucca, Coco Water. The green leaves on soil are mint leaves to help deter the gnats

View attachment 1311849

View attachment 1311850

Very nice mate. I'm intrigued by the mint. Do you find it effective? I always have issues with the little blighters.

Day 20 Contender Choice
Day 20 I think the pic pretty much tells the story. The girl on the left is my choice for the battle. The one on the right just wasn't happy happy in the cup so I gave her a little more room. I really didn't want to have to micro-dose a plant back to health. I have a hard enough time nursing them in regular boxes.
@St. Tom

20210511_Gelato_7433-1.jpg

Day 20 I think the pic pretty much tells the story. The girl on the left is my choice for the battle. The one on the right just wasn't happy happy in the cup so I gave her a little more room. I really didn't want to have to micro-dose a plant back to health. I have a hard enough time nursing them in regular boxes.
@St. Tom

View attachment 1317197
She's going to grow into a nice girl I'd say and she's got plenty of time to hit her stride

@St. Tom

View attachment 1317197

Slow and steady wins the race :pass:

Keep the updates coming mate :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back