Seed Stockers Sour D's Wedding Glue Auto - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

Day 21 Wedding Glue
Day 21 Wedding Glue
Well, the solo girl seems to be doing ok. Not very stretchy but that may be just fine for a solo cup. Water and nutes don't have to travel too far. At her 5th node so I'll get er topped. The tiny one was in the bonsai "soil" and didn't seem to like it so I put her into the 1 gallon pot with regular soil to try and give her a chance. Still not looking so good but at least the yellowing seems to have stopped.
Most of my babies seem to not be having any fun. The weather down here has been nuts. One day the high temp during the day is 82, night is 38. Next day daytime high is 65 and night is 60. Trying to keep temps and RH in grow space has been a ballbuster. I guess that's why I get paid the big bucks. :rofl: Ive just been feeding them some Home Grown Bokashi veg mix. I'll prolly start the solo girl on some knf next week.

20211206_WedGlue_1587 copy.jpg

All for now
D

Day 49 Wedding Glue
Day 49 Wedding Glue
I've been holding off on this update cause I was hoping the solo girl would get better but-----:sad:. Not sure what the deal is here. She went into bloom day 24 with the sickly yellow green look. Leaves were all similar. What's getting me is her bigger sister is doing just fine although she is just going into bloom. Don't know if it's a genetic thing? Is the regular soil too hot for the solo cup? Are the knf nutes too hot for the cup? Usually when they are talking about living soil and knf, they are usually talking about 15 gal and up pots. I've tried giving straight water to rinse potential heat out. I did notice a couple of my other girls looking like they might have a nitrogen deficiency so I mixed up some soy aminos and foliar fed them last night. The solo girl actually looks a bit better today but I'm afraid it's too little too late. I'll keep her going as long as she wants to. The next solo I try, I'll use some seed starter soil and half strength knf at least to start and see how it goes.

20220103_0193-WedGl copy.jpg
20220103_0196-WedGlu copy.jpg

Day 21 Wedding Glue
Well, the solo girl seems to be doing ok. Not very stretchy but that may be just fine for a solo cup. Water and nutes don't have to travel too far. At her 5th node so I'll get er topped. The tiny one was in the bonsai "soil" and didn't seem to like it so I put her into the 1 gallon pot with regular soil to try and give her a chance. Still not looking so good but at least the yellowing seems to have stopped.
Most of my babies seem to not be having any fun. The weather down here has been nuts. One day the high temp during the day is 82, night is 38. Next day daytime high is 65 and night is 60. Trying to keep temps and RH in grow space has been a ballbuster. I guess that's why I get paid the big bucks. :rofl: Ive just been feeding them some Home Grown Bokashi veg mix. I'll prolly start the solo girl on some knf next week.

View attachment 1394479
All for now
D
Get ready bra. You know our winter doesn't really start till Jan. and Feb. that's when the longer cold spells come in...Though must admit we've had it mild this year so far.

Get ready bra. You know our winter doesn't really start till Jan. and Feb. that's when the longer cold spells come in...Though must admit we've had it mild this year so far.
Looking to try the new ac infinity stuff coming out with controllers for lights, fans, temp and rh. The inkbird I've got for temp and humidity is wacked. I've had it running both ac and heat or humidifier and dehumidifier running at the same time.

Looking to try the new ac infinity stuff coming out with controllers for lights, fans, temp and rh. The inkbird I've got for temp and humidity is wacked. I've had it running both ac and heat or humidifier and dehumidifier running at the same time.
Yeah, found that out myself, only use em for 1 or the other now. Only real thing I worry about is high temps so my exhaust is running 24/7 and if the day is going to be warm I turn on the window A/C, my inkbirds are on the shelf for now. Since it's my bedroom as well I keep the temp in a 70-80 range.

Back