Seed Stockers Sour D's Wedding Glue Auto - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

Day 70 Wedding Glue
Damn, late again. Lately I've been putting in 7 day weeks. Got 2 speedweeks coming up and rumor has it we may be on Inex/Nascar so I'm supposed to transform this crusty old dirt track into something pretty. Oh well, a few more weeks and it will all be over.

Anyhow, the solo cup gal is looking more like mini broccoli heads. She's hanging in there but not really going anywhere. She's a cheap date so I'll stick with her.

20220124_0418-WedGlu-2 copy.jpg

The one in the gal bag was having pretty much the same issue up top but the lowers seem to be greening up so I chopped of the broccoli heads and maybe the lowers will manage to produce something. We're still having cold weather issues. Even with 2 heaters it was down to 68 in the room this morning. These rv's just aren't insulated for full time living.

20220124_0412-WedGlu copy.jpg

Damn, late again. Lately I've been putting in 7 day weeks. Got 2 speedweeks coming up and rumor has it we may be on Inex/Nascar so I'm supposed to transform this crusty old dirt track into something pretty. Oh well, a few more weeks and it will all be over.

Anyhow, the solo cup gal is looking more like mini broccoli heads. She's hanging in there but not really going anywhere. She's a cheap date so I'll stick with her.

View attachment 1411478

The one in the gal bag was having pretty much the same issue up top but the lowers seem to be greening up so I chopped of the broccoli heads and maybe the lowers will manage to produce something. We're still having cold weather issues. Even with 2 heaters it was down to 68 in the room this morning. These rv's just aren't insulated for full time living.

View attachment 1411479

That's a weird looking Solo Cup girl. Be interested to see how this finishes :pass:

I know your super busy with work so, thank you for finding the time to update your diary :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

That's a weird looking Solo Cup girl. Be interested to see how this finishes :pass:

I know your super busy with work so, thank you for finding the time to update your diary :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
The whole grow has been weird. I kind of think the cold nights we had, they thought fall was here cause they went into bloom almost right away

Day 85 Wedding Glue Final
Day 85 Wedding Glue Week 12. Time flies when having fun
At this point I don't see any point in a final pic for the contest. Ms Broccoli is still alive and thinking I'll keep her around as long as she wants. Amazingly her sister came back to life and grew real buds albeit minis. I'll hang onto her as well. It has definitely been interesting.

20220208_0564-WedGlue copy.jpg
20220208_0576-WedGlu copy.jpg

Back