Seed Stockers Sour D's Wedding Glue Auto - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

Sour D

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was gonna call this "Sour D gets stuck walking down the wedding chapel aisle" but I didn't think it would fit so I went generic.
Anyway, I put the seeds in h202/h20 water on 11/12. They went into wet coffee filter and baggie on 11/13. The photo is from 3 pm today. I'd like to see roots a little longer so I'll wait till tomorrow to have my way with them.

20211114_WedGL_0240 copy.jpg

I was gonna call this "Sour D gets stuck walking down the wedding chapel aisle" but I didn't think it would fit so I went generic.
Anyway, I put the seeds in h202/h20 water on 11/12. They went into wet coffee filter and baggie on 11/13. The photo is from 3 pm today. I'd like to see roots a little longer so I'll wait till tomorrow to have my way with them.

View attachment 1387695
Thank you Brother @AutoBobje

I have never seen such gorgeous pictures of sprouted seeds, wow!
I just put their "sisters" in coffee filters set them on my warm router ~wink.
:bighug:

Day 5
11/16 is Day 1. That's when I took the seeds out of filters and planted in cups.
I had a 3rd one that only had a nub and I tried making a sip solo cup. I had water in the rez and I think it made soil too wet. I think it could work if you let the plant grow a week or so. You need roots to suck up the water.
Here's the 2 contenders on Day 5

20211121_WedGlu_1535 copy.jpg

Day 14
11/30/21 Wedding Glue Day 14
Better late than never details
These gals are under Viparspectra xs1000.
Amendments are various KNF at various intervals = Humic Acid, Soybean Amino Acid, Leaf FPE.* Root Beer*, Fish Amino Acids*, Full Bloom Ferment*,Water Soluble Calcium*, Langbienit. *= DIY
Soil for the right gal is Coast of Maine Bar Harbor.
The left gal is in a soil mix for bonsai plants. Since it's designed for small plants I thought it would be a good try on the solos. So far, not so good. The "soil" is mainly stuff to give good aeration. I had added some Bar Harbor but I'm thinking it needs more--like maybe 50/50
Anyway, they seem to be doing fine

20211129_wedGL_1558 copy.jpg

All for now
D

Back