SSSC st tom presents auto bruce lemon diesel and elephant in sohums live soil

I don't think it can hurt. Just remember this uses what available nutrient sources there are at a more rapid rate. Does either of those products have carbohydrates? Sugars is the part of Recharge I was thinking about. Just looking at them again. Those are some nice fat buds!
If it doesn't, a taste of molasses will work.......just feeding microbes.
I like Recharge and use it often. I like to use it best when added to compost tea and the end and brew for two or three more hours and use.

Is there any dry inoculate out there that is like Recharge that works well?

I don't think it can hurt. Just remember this uses what available nutrient sources there are at a more rapid rate. Does either of those products have carbohydrates? Sugars is the part of Recharge I was thinking about. Just looking at them again. Those are some nice fat buds!
this is the both of them I've used also I have some biotabs pk stuff and thanks my friend
charge.PNG
life cycle.PNG

That stuff is all needed for plant growth but is very durable and most likeley plenty in the soil already. I would use molasses. As much as i don't like fancy high priced nutrients AN Bud Candy has some good carbohydrates that the plant can uptake directly. I am using it and molasses in late flower to improve the terpene profile.

Ps it looks like you could totally refresh organic soil with that for the next grow!

Last edited:
That stuff is all needed for plant growth but is very durable and most likeley plenty in the soil already. I would use molasses. As much as i don't like fancy high priced nutrients AN Bud Candy has some good carbohydrates that the plant can uptake directly. I am using it and molasses in late flower to improve the terpene profile.

Ps it looks like you could totally refresh organic soil with that for the next grow!
I'm going to sling the soil after this run bro I also have some honey crome by emerald harvest would that help but I'm not sure if its organic
sugars.PNG

Lots of pics today big Bertha has now gone back on the autopot res as I recon this sohum s doesn't really like being to wet as I got an eggy smell so that's why I treated her and now she should be a lot better @SuperSativaSeedClub-David how you recon there looking at approaching 9weeks View attachment 1383999View attachment 1384000View attachment 1384001View attachment 1384002
From what i know all supersoils out there are designed for photoperiod stains and are to hot for autoflowers in the same amount of nutes, only Biotabs can be managed as for beginning 1 tab should be enough and adding another after maybe 5-6 weeks can proceed.

An eggy smell pretty sure is a sign of living components are diyng or are already dead, i haven't looked into details of that Sohumsoil, can it be it must be aerated?

Tough she looks prettyy fine in my eyes, have you tested ph inpot?

From what i know all supersoils out there are designed for photoperiod stains and are to hot for autoflowers in the same amount of nutes, only Biotabs can be managed as for beginning 1 tab should be enough and adding another after maybe 5-6 weeks can proceed.

An eggy smell pretty sure is a sign of living components are diyng or are already dead, i haven't looked into details of that Sohumsoil, can it be it must be aerated?

Tough she looks prettyy fine in my eyes, have you tested ph inpot?
yes the ph is the same as the res in the pot and I reckon if I ever used sohums again I would add a layer of clay pebbles at the bottom as I don't think the drainage is as good as coco plus I've learnt a lot about soil at least so it's not a bad experience and the buds are amazing and I reckon I'm going to get a great harvest from all these

A sour egg smell is a sigh of anaerobic microbes = root rot. Use Botinicare HydroGuard or Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide.
those products aren't available in the UK sadly if you have any other products that I may be able to buy please let me know I also took the smelly girl of the res and will carry on top feeding her again but let her dry out a little between waterings I also bought some of this and the big girl who also had the same smell this helped her a great deal
roots.PNG

those products aren't available in the UK sadly if you have any other products that I may be able to buy please let me know I also took the smelly girl of the res and will carry on top feeding her again but let her dry out a little between waterings I also bought some of this and the big girl who also had the same smell this helped her a great deal View attachment 1386128
:crying: I obviously shop like a Yank! Thank you @St. Tom for this info as it is the same action we are looking for to kill the offending microbes.

:crying: I obviously shop like a Yank! Thank you @St. Tom for this info as it is the same action we are looking for to kill the offending microbes.
Your like a mentor to me bro and i know your good for advice and your straight and honest if im messing up. Also am i on the righ track with the cannazyn as i already had the silver bullet roots but that would kill all my good stuff in the soil

Back