New Grower Start up (11/6/22)

Im thinking so too. I think Im just gonna pull the trigger and paper bag it. Im excited about this one.
I havent done the paper bag method. I do have a bunch of huge ones for leaves that I could try it with. Might do that some time. I would be too man that plant looks amazing nice job bud

I havent done the paper bag method. I do have a bunch of huge ones for leaves that I could try it with. Might do that some time. I would be too man that plant looks amazing nice job bud
Check out some trimmed up buds
20230217_083626.jpg

Harvested last peyote (61 days in flower 101 from seed to harvest)
Harvested the last peyote, did a full wet trim. Some amazing buds. Got a really good harvest off this one. This is gonna be the plant I write my review on so anyone whos watching that gives out the cc badges keep an eye out and of course one of you will be tagged after the cure and smoke report if this stuff doesnt fry my brain.
20230217_091954.jpg
20230217_105545.jpg
20230217_110341.jpg

Total of 384g wet....we'll see how it turns out!

And in the bag they go
20230217_110701.jpg

Last edited:
Contemplating just finishing
So Im running out of fan leaves on the watermelon zkittles, and sugar leaves are starting to recede into the buds themselves because most of em are so fried. Might just chop it as it is also starting to fox tail. Final decision will be made tomorrow morning after work. That will be breeder harvest time @63 days exactly

I burped some of my jars today. Its actually day 5 and one of the jars has started developing a super strong skunky odor to it. Right now its a very sharp smell kind of sour, but mostly skunky, so I decided to smoke a bit from it and the hay/grass taste is all but gone now. It has a very strong chem and floral taste to it as well

The best way I can describe it is like smoking it is like drinking hendricks gin, if anyone knows what that its. Its my personal favorite for drinking gin straight. Probably the best gin there is imo. Hoping that a week or 2 really matures the flavor. Also much more than a small head buzz. Im stoned....so Im excited to see how these next 2 branches turn out.

This is for the granite runtz auto lol, only plant Ive taken anything off.
Gin is one thing I've never been able to drink. It tastes like ants to me. One drink and it's the porcelain idol. But I'd still smoke this, I think.

Back