Dragon Meds Stone Dragon Tribute

Siluru

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I had lots of fun growing autos for the first time last summer... I liked the stone dragon so much that I couldn't help myself. I've been dealing with some nasty appendicitis recently so I finally had time to get this baby finished.

I hope you guys dig it!
STONE_DRAGON_LOWRES.jpg

I had lots of fun growing autos for the first time last summer... I liked the stone dragon so much that I couldn't help myself. I've been dealing with some nasty appendicitis recently so I finally had time to get this baby finished.

I hope you guys dig it!
View attachment 1000211

Nice graphic your own work ?

Subbed :pop:

Edit

I get it ,you had time finish graphic , I thought you was starting a thread ,, great work on picture :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice graphic your own work ?

Subbed :pop:

Edit

I get it ,you had time finish graphic , I thought you was starting a thread ,, great work on picture :thumbsup:
Thanks hairyman:d5: here's my original doodle, it always starts pretty rough...
Stone Dragon Scan for Trace.01.jpg

One of my all time favorite strains. I'll be doing a big stone dragon grow in the fall.

I'm subbed
Awesome, I'd like to follow that. I'd love to grow out a good number of dragons and make some selections, but I don't have the balls.
Hey, you should drop that image to stone at the autoflower portal...he would love that!!
I was hoping Stone would like it. I emailed it to him last night, hopefully I got his address right. I'm happy to send some love Portals way, I really respect what they're doing over there.:greenthumb:

Sadly. I'm not sure how well the Portal is doing right now - every single strain is sold out and I can't log in to the forums.

I have had no problem in the recent days/weeks logging in. Just checked before I replied, and all was ok.

I’ll be germinating some Stone Dragon in the next week or two. Great design, love that!

Back